******2016 CFB In-Game******

The guy running out of bounds was the worst. You wonder wtf goes on in these kids heads sometimes

BYU's HC is kinduva nobody who really wasn't that experienced....sort of a nobody that just got the job because Bronco left.

The Clemson kid running out of bounds is a 10 on the IQ chart...Dabo is only half that. Since he can't figure basic math, he can't tell you what that equals though. DUmbfuck.

The only reason the kid could have ran ob was because Dabo told him to do they could set up for fg which makes it really mind boggling.

not gonna throw anything but the team that got dominated all night just took the lead

That's what them Mormons get for going for 2 and almost screwing me out of the live over at25.5

Win or lose, and I'm BYU ML

Best player on the field is the one taking the snap, can't complain either way

What's the number?

Unique situation there, don't know how that affects anything really

Ya I was like wtf is dick rod yelling about. And hell yeah. Go Mormons

I'll pull for ye mate...woulda taken NIU if I had to bet that fucker, don't even know why the delay. Earthquake?

27.5 total in Cheyenne. Thinking about taking Wyoming tt over 10.5. But northern Illinois is more enticing at 14.4

It's just a weird game to cap at this point. Weather, altitude, time...but the better team is NIU really

So what do you do? Watch and hope I guess

Not many. And it got off the board before I could make bet. So let's go over 54

playcalling is all about running the clock. gonna need a couple big plays, pulling for ya buddy

Thx bro. It would just end up being one hell of a day of it hits. Was ugly early than Texas and m tt g and tt 2ndhalf hit and it's been non stop. What u like for tomorrow night

Well with what's available to me, I pretty much like nothing tomorrow night. But I believe Texas will compete, so I'll leave it at that...can't go crazy on that one, I really do believe in Charlie though but need to see them let loose because Notre Dame defense is really, really good. And ND have the better QB, significantly in my eyes. Very difficult game to wager imo and many will because it's the only game. Could be a halftimer for me. I don't have it but the ND team total over might be interesting, but I'm also a pretty big believer in Strong's defense, home, months to prepare, national tv...just hard to go anywhere with this one.

I'm like u probably gonna wait for 2nd half. But to me the best value and play on the whole game is Texas ml

Interesting, I was thinking about the other ML

I just can't get past what I saw, watching both teams, as the talent disparity last year

ND defense flies to the ball, how do the Horns combat that

Honestly I dunno. I go by feelings a lot and I just have that feeling for Texas. And btw 1 more td at least gets me a push

Back