******2016 CFB In-Game******

"Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better." - Pat Riley

Excellence is having Magic, big game James and Karim on your roster Pat.....

In fairness to Bama, these two teams are doing some big boy hitting and neither offense has stood a chance in the 1h

Kentucky tryna choke this lead off. They were a terrible second half team last season, and things don't seem to be any different so far

I don't know anyone going to University of Phoenix stadium tonight for this game which means it will be chalk full of Mormons lol, there are a ton here but I don't know how they tailgate

USC are just too thin still to compete against this team, throw over the top over and over again

Very good around the line of scrimmage when they know they can press, expose them over the top like several pac12 teams will do

I don't know anyone going to University of Phoenix stadium tonight for this game which means it will be chalk full of Mormons lol, there are a ton here but I don't know how they tailgate

They get a keg of flavored sparkling water and play pin the tail on the donkey. Then they have green jello eating contests. Utahns LOVE green jello...it's like the state fucking food or some crazy shit.

USC punter fell on the ball like there were 9 red jerseys inches from his body...jeebus man...show some effort at least to try to do your job after you fuck up and drop the ball!

Seriously scarf, I mean it's UofA and I don't know anyone going, they don't want to give up their Sat night at a game...AZ is full of Mormons and guessing they've had this on their calendar since it was scheduled

Shoulda just taken USC tt 2nd half, this is gonna get ugly and they just have no depth

Sorry meant Bammers 2h

This will be an epidemic for USC and now gotta try to figure out who will exploit it because man they're talented on defense, but will wear down and this team is the best at doing that

Seriously scarf, I mean it's UofA and I don't know anyone going, they don't want to give up their Sat night at a game...AZ is full of Mormons and guessing they've had this on their calendar since it was scheduled

Oh I was being serious about how the Mormons tailgate in Provo. It's like a land of Ned Flanders clones with tons of green jello.

I also know there are a ton of Mormons down your way and that they are obsessed with their team...I'm none too impressed with what DickRod has done since he's been in Tucson...

But you're probably right, it'll be more like a home game for BYU.

Only Mormons I've hung with were jackmormons :)

Wouldn't know what else to do with em really

I'm on Cowboys plus 9...altitude factor plus I want to see NIlly do it on the road...best of luck on whatever you play, my friend.

As a Utah grad, I loathe the idea of rooting for BYU, but I think they're the right side here...just not comfortable in a toss up game with such a small number...definitely the kind of game I either lay off or hope for an early Zona TD to grab BYU in game at a better number.

Grind, what were they up...21 or 24? WTF happened? I've got it on one of the 3 big screens watching but haven't caught details...

As a Utah grad, I loathe the idea of rooting for BYU, but I think they're the right side here...just not comfortable in a toss up game with such a small number...definitely the kind of game I either lay off or hope for an early Zona TD to grab BYU in game at a better number.

It's just weird, game in Phoenix (Glendale) but there was literally no marketing or buzz at all...just found out it was here yesterday lol

I'd probably go if it was Utes/UA actually just as a fan, no desire to see that crew from provo at this point, buzzkill

scarf--they were up 35-10 getting ready to head into half with 42 secs left and of course the Cats give up a 71-yard bomb that cut the lead to 18 which gave so miss some momentum heading into the half... and they came out like gangbusters

I've got no problem being down to Northern Iowa late in the 3rd, they're always a top FCS team and it's always gonna be tough

But all the momentum of the new regime will be sucked out if the Clones lose this, getting frustrated

These teams like Iowa State, Kentucky, etc. (teams fighting all season to get to 6 and a bowl)...that first game is practically a must-win vs. an opponent you're favored over or the alum and the boosters get flat out pissed...and that ain't a good way to keep your job.

Wow. Hurts is gonna set every record for a quarterback at Bama before he is done. He's gonna make mistakes but man is he talented

These teams like Iowa State, Kentucky, etc. (teams fighting all season to get to 6 and a bowl)...that first game is practically a must-win vs. an opponent you're favored over or the alum and the boosters get flat out pissed...and that ain't a good way to keep your job.

LOL UNI is pretty much a crap shoot every year

Thing is, I heard that the 2017 class for ISU was ranked (by someone, who knows and don't care) at 21 in the nation...I really don't think we've ever had a top 60 class...Campbell is young, motivated but such a change in dynamic and very curious to see the transition

Can tell ya I'd rather play some shitty FBS team than UNI every year, and wouldn't mind dropping Iowa but that's pretty much what we had to hang the hat on since we're in different conferences...the Iowa/ISU game was it but between UNI and Iowa you got the two games a year against the other in-state teams with "grudges" or whatever, but not an easy road regardless...then conference. hope this coach can turn it around and you're right, we just want any bowl

It's nine weeks til CBB thank god

Can tell ya I'd rather play some shitty FBS team than UNI every year, and wouldn't mind dropping Iowa but that's pretty much what we had to hang the hat on since we're in different conferences...the Iowa/ISU game was it but between UNI and Iowa you got the two games a year against the other in-state teams with "grudges" or whatever, but not an easy road regardless...then conference. hope this coach can turn it around and you're right, we just want any bowl

It's nine weeks til CBB thank god

There is that 3 weeks in November where college foots and college buckets overlap...god damn I look forward to that every year. It's a degenerate's dream.

Maybe the best gambling week(s) of the year are the late weeks of cfb wrapping up mixed in with the college tourneys in Puerto Rico and Maui and Anchorage and Atlantis and shit...so much fucking fun as a gambler.

Lane is brilliant

Made Bama offense look phenomenal against a talented defense

Probably the best non head coach in all of CFB and doubt that's a huge debate, but brilliant...this is the best team in the nation significantly with that personnel

I've been waiting for years to see the Bama offense look great

Can say they look great tonight

Lane's got the perfect job for maximizing exactly what he is...a great mind on one side of the ball that simply doesn't have the ability to be a successful head coach. If he turned out as good of an O-Coordinator as his old man was on the other side of the ball, he'll have had a damn good coaching career.

Bet he'll be a very good head coach at some point, remember his age and the positions he went to...they weren't small tasks, and he was young in coaching terms

Guy was a HC at Oakland, Tennessee and USC in his mid-30s lol

That's kinda deer in headlight type stuff

Back