• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Flashy coaches tend to make unflashy places flashy...the sport is all about the coach imo

Chip will make any CFB program desirable to play at

I agree with that statement but I also think some of the allure is leaving that program. They will never suck, don't get me wrong but their run in the PAC 12 is over, I hope they enjoyed it while it lasted.

UW is getting ready to take over the north but a healthy rivalry between UO/UW wouldn't suck for not just the P12, but CFB in general

Lmao. Pick six for The dawgs. And none other than Maurice smith grad transfer from Bama lmmfao

Seems a good time to go to Park City and Deer Valley gruv, make it happen and don't hit a tree

Well Park City isn't exactly low rent, just suggesting if you make it there to take a look at Deer Valley as well

When I went for a conference a bunch of years ago I stayed at the Canyons

Or go to Heber 20 min down the road and stay at a Holiday Inn. I grew up 40 min from Park City, a lot of fun memories up there.

I'm looking forward to it, I will go up to Park City though I admit i dont know how to ski or snow board

The industry people made sure to get us hammered, I remember that

Went to some place that was a mine by day and a bar by night, either that or I was that wasted...it was like a bar in a cave. Fun stuff.

Agreed, but once those playoffs start.....who knows? There are some good teams out there that aren't in the SEC. UM would be a great game. I think Ville would match up better with Bama than Clem but that's not going to happen barring a letdown by the Tigers today.
I think Bama is an awful, nightmare matchup for Harbaugh....

Clem or Ville or Wash is better

Lol twink last Friday night is a long story lmao. Let's just say lucky to not be in jail that night as well. White man passed out on bourbon with over a grand on his pocket and all kinds of cards lmao. Not one thing was missing except my hat. And got some photo bombs on my phone. The person with me learned to never leave me to stay somewhere why they go find the car lmao. I supposedly took out two displays at a cvs as well. Dem hand grenades will sneak up on ya. And that is just a part of the night lol

pretty easy drive for Clemson

need some kind of critical error for Clemson to not stop scoring

im guessing they put up at least 56

Back