• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

There is too much going on, don't feel like I have a grip on CBB at all right now like I usually would

quote-and-perfect-happiness-man-that-s-a-the-pool-is-about-92-degrees-the-jacuzzi-is-about-jamie-foxx-10-9-0913.jpg

Wow. Hurts again. Bama tt cashes. Now put in the backup qb. 346 passing 4 td's over 100 rushing and 1 td nice

Barring any major injuries and with Hurts continuing to improve n the passing game. Guys I don't know if Bama will or can be beat. That defense is unreal guys

Barring any major injuries and with Hurts continuing to improve n the passing game. Guys I don't know if Bama will or can be beat. That defense is unreal guys

Agreed, but once those playoffs start.....who knows? There are some good teams out there that aren't in the SEC. UM would be a great game. I think Ville would match up better with Bama than Clem but that's not going to happen barring a letdown by the Tigers today.

I agree Utes. I've been around Bama teams for over 25 years. And this one is as good as any. The guys on that defense are ruthless. And there are stories at the end of the year I'll tell u guys about some of those guys. They can't stand givin up anything up 10 or 50. There have been several times some of the leaders have had to be restrained. This happened last year as well as Ragland and reed had to be restrained a few times in blowout wins. Especially when Chubb broke that long one last year to go over 100 yards. Reed had to be restrained by the staff. He was going to whoop a younger guys ass on the sideline. That leadership tremendously helped. It helped keep Allen and Williams here as well as they wanted this to be there defense along with rueben. And btw rueben was the one reed was going after lmao. I would of loved to see that one play out lmao

Bama is bar none the best team in the country, no doubt.

That said I'd love to see them play, in order: UW, Michigan, Louisville

All would present unique challenges

Bama is bar none the best team in the country, no doubt.

That said I'd love to see them play, in order: UW, Michigan, Louisville

All would present unique challenges

I think Louisville and Clemson would give Alabama trouble. I don't think either Washington or Michigan would.

but you could see them losing when PSU had the ball at midfield. Indy didn't put them away and had multiple chances. Can't let a team hang around like that.

Just added more to UW, line move to 7.5 lets me get it at 7 at -125

Get your shit together tonight jimmy

Back