• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

just chillin. watching Deadpool and winning MMA bets tonight. I sure as shit can't win a football bet though. Except that live under on Bama game. that was free money hehe.

just chillin. watching Deadpool and winning MMA bets tonight. I sure as shit can't win a football bet though. Except that live under on Bama game. that was free money hehe.
If u woulda told me bama would score 10 points, I woulda thought my lsu +7 was easy. Sad how bad they got dicked

Just woke up and didn't get my UW team total bet in fml

They are playing against air and doing well

I have this feeling in my gut that Sam Darnold is going to take to to the Huskies tonight, no offense Jimmy.

None taken....would worry much more if I saw everyone feeling UW win/cover......its funny, I am not very anxious for this game and massively less that I did against Utah......a week ago I felt differently, but there must be something in the air for this game.....lots of UW mojo ....44-22 UW and I am loaded up at -7 -20

Damn it, back to work. Gonna be a busy day for an old man.
Hopefully, I'll be too tired tonight to scream obscenities at the Ags.

What are your big bets today, jimmy?

My early bets are Penn State, Oklahoma, the Rutgers and Kansas TDub 2 pac, Florida, Tennessee, Miss State (smaller).........a mixed bag of sizes, Penn State and Tenny bigger than the others.....usually only bet one or two early games....but

Loaded up on UW and WSU/Cal OVER later......

My early bets are Penn State, Oklahoma, the Rutgers and Kansas TDub 2 pac, Florida, Tennessee, Miss State (smaller).........a mixed bag of sizes, Penn State and Tenny bigger than the others.....usually only bet one or two early games....but

Loaded up on UW and WSU/Cal OVER later......
Good luck

These early games really blow if you don't have money on them which I don't, went too hard last night and missed kickoff

4 of the last 5 weeks, USC been at home...this one's a different animal no pun

I like Darnold, just think almost every part of what UW does well (which is virtually everything on defense, but line/secondary are superb) will be so difficult on him. USC defense is really good at the line of scrimmage, but I'm guessing Browning will go over the top a ton of times tonight, where they can get exposed pretty easily. Quick look from my perspective.

Ya. I had a feeling this would happen. Took Bama tt over 41. Oh and twink I almost died on bourbon street last Friday night lmao. No shit

Back