• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Did you move to Utah?

We have a couple bad daddy's around us, but I usually get the chicken sandwich there. We don't have Fuzzy's tacos but a Torchy's just opened and is supposed to be really good.

The closest Elway's is in Cherry Creek and there is no burger close to theirs.

No back to Louisville, KY. I went to dental school out here and did my specialty training here as well. Family and a chance to cash out hopefully leading to earlier retirement were factors. I am also starting to teach 1 day/month at the dental school I may make that a full time gig when I'm done with private practice.

They opened a Bad Daddy's in Longmont just before we moved. I miss that place. We finally got a Fuzzy's Taco Shop right before we moved too, I didn't get to enjoy that as long as I would have liked. I should buy a franchise for that out here.

If you're seriously looking at a franchise, please let me know. Franchise accounting is my specialty and I can help you a ton with the FDD.

No back to Louisville, KY. I went to dental school out here and did my specialty training here as well. Family and a chance to cash out hopefully leading to earlier retirement were factors. I am also starting to teach 1 day/month at the dental school I may make that a full time gig when I'm done with private practice.
Good stuff

Nice. It's getting super crowded here - net 10k people moving to Colorado every month.

If you're seriously looking at a franchise, please let me know. Franchise accounting is my specialty and I can help you a ton with the FDD.

I would love to look into one, it would kill out here. We are building a house right now(ugh) and unfortunately cash is not king at the moment! I've also talked with a guy I know here that is a brewer, we're fantasizing about opening a brewery. I know nothing about brewing but living in Longmont for 15 years I know what works and what doesn't. I really hope we can do something down the road.

I would love to look into one, it would kill out here. We are building a house right now(ugh) and unfortunately cash is not king at the moment! I've also talked with a guy I know here that is a brewer, we're fantasizing about opening a brewery. I know nothing about brewing but living in Longmont for 15 years I know what works and what doesn't. I really hope we can do something down the road.

Lemme pull up their FDD and check it out.

Nice. It's getting super crowded here - net 10k people moving to Colorado every month.

Longmont traffic was never that bad. I 25 and Hwy 119 could get bad but nothing like Denver. Louisville traffic way worse than when we left, people are moving here in droves as well.

Longmont traffic was never that bad. I 25 and Hwy 119 could get bad but nothing like Denver. Louisville traffic way worse than when we left, people are moving here in droves as well.

I work from home and every once in a while need to go see a client. When I drive more than 15 minutes I feel like it's a road trip.

And Louisville picks up the 2pt conversion for the 2nd half TT.....fukkin A.....first UM -14 1/2 (1st H) and now Lou O24.5 (2nd half TT)...I am sure everything goes downhill from here

I will have the point spread winner on this game and I am going to post it here one-hour before game time on Saturday, next week.

I am doing this because I do have info on this game that will radically impact the amount of money we all would bet on this game.

This is not a sell job. I don't want this to be some hype either. It's just what it is. Info that will change the amount you play on this one game.

There is no service provider involved and no gambling sharps either. It’s not some pick from some "tout" or any capper out there.

It’s not the side of two-sides. Meaning, that I’m not getting this info from a source that is selling both sides of this game.

The info I will be posting here will not be coming from any source that would have this publicly viewed in print or for sale through TV or the internet.

It’s the good old stuff - money cant buy.

And I’m not selling anything.

But I do believe that what I will be told, is good info that will affect the outcome on a bet in this game.

That said, I know I am sticking my neck out for a ton of skepticism. I know this makes me look egotistical. Trust me – I’m not. I simply believe that we will all make good money on this info.

Why am I not going to be able to say who it is now?

Because the info provider wont give it to me until just a few hours before the game and I don’t want all the other “touts” out there to use it to their advantage on some shit websites.

This my friends, is for us here at cappingthegame only. Can I guarantee the play will win?
No.

But it will be as solid as humanly possible providing that nothing critical happens to any teams players that will change the outcome entirely.

Why did I bother to announce this so early? Because if you want the play and I wont have it until a few hours before the game, many of you may place a bet on this game days or hours before hand.

All I’m saying is don’t bet this game before you see the play. Then you can decide if you want to bet it or not.

Sometimes guys play teasers, halftime bets, ML bets and parlays well ahead of the game time. I would advise you to wait to see the play before you start wagering props on this game.

I will post it here in this thread, with an edit to this post then.

Until game time, that’s it.

PS. I’m as eager as you all may be. So be patient. This could be worth a ton to all of us.

To cappingthegame partners. if you don’t want this thread here you may delete it.

But remember - guys who know me - know I’m not selling. Just sharing what I perceive to be good info.

'SupBro?

Back