• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Did lean UVA beginning of the week but strange line movement kept me away

Liked UNC at open but missed the 7 +100 as I was focused on getting the off the radar games in and by the time I got back to that one it had already started moving up so I made it a pass as I really liked it at 6.5 110 or better but once it started moving towards 10 (think it got as high as 11.5 or 12), no value there for me.

Not high on Utes this season but for some reason I think they give Washington a scare

Said the exact same thing about 3 or 4 weeks ago and still believe it......Troy Williams factor for one...just a tough place to go and play second.....if the UW rolls like they should today, I think this line will open in the 8-10 range and I doubt I will get involved

Said the exact same thing about 3 or 4 weeks ago and still believe it......Troy Williams factor for one...just a tough place to go and play second.....if the UW rolls like they should today, I think this line will open in the 8-10 range and I doubt I will get involved
:cheers3:

Marshall line down to 8 115 after opening as high as 17 or 18 if I remember correctly....talk about tempting..I mean if the Herd can't be the 49ers by 9+ at home then there is something seriously wrong with the world...

UW are close, Ville next in line imo

I know I am on an island, but I am not yet sold on UW. They haven't played anyone and have only played 2 games away from home. I liked Ville, but was completely unimpressed how they played against Clemson (another team I am not impressed with).

I know I am on an island, but I am not yet sold on UW. They haven't played anyone and have only played 2 games away from home. I liked Ville, but was completely unimpressed how they played against Clemson (another team I am not impressed with).
Lville wasn't sharp vs Duke either

Blue just plays D 2H w/ Sparty on deck?

This team is on a mission, I am not worried about a look ahead at all as I expect them to continue to play all in and continue to overwhelm the Illini at every turn. I don't play 2H lines just because I usually never get the chance to watch enough plays of a 1H to make an informed judgment.

This team is on a mission, I am not worried about a look ahead at all as I expect them to continue to play all in and continue to overwhelm the Illini at every turn. I don't play 2H lines just because I usually never get the chance to watch enough plays of a 1H to make an informed judgment.
:shake:

Back