• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Kstate under Coach Snyder in 2nd half when not covering 1st half is normally money.

Kstate 2nd half +7 large

Was curious about that Bill Snyder stat sm01a posted, I got all 1st and 2nd half records for last 2 years and this year.

2016: 1-2 2nd Half
2015: 6-3 2nd Half
2014: 4-1 2nd Half

11-6 in the 2nd Half last 2.5 years when not covering the 1st Half

Who u like in QE?
Time to get ready for Cup!
Sorry to hear about Sanctify :shake2:

Thanks, it is disappointing but that's horse racing though and it wasn't surprising he was never the same after that win last spring at Belmont.

Catch a Glimpse is tough but thank may be pace comprismised with what appears to be some other speed, Time and Motion and Harmonize are 2 I'm looking at to take advantage of that

Thanks, it is disappointing but that's horse racing though and it wasn't surprising he was never the same after that win last spring at Belmont.

Catch a Glimpse is tough but thank may be pace comprismised with what appears to be some other speed, Time and Motion and Harmonize are 2 I'm looking at to take advantage of that

I took another look at On Leave and agree there as well, versatile and on a roll with Jose and Shug

you taking that action gator? not a bad look hopefyully clemson turns on. NCSt been doing everything they can to lose the game and still only down 7

On leave?

Back