• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Her too, overlooked first read through then double checked on your thoughts and agree there as well, 5-1 would be a nice price there
Catch a Glimpse is great and the one they have to beat prolly
I watched her work at Spa on training turf and was impressed, Bruno told me best turf work of summer but she ran since....just a good filly

Catch a Glimpse is great and the one they have to beat prolly
I watched her work at Spa on training turf and was impressed, Bruno told me best turf work of summer but she ran since....just a good filly
You don't earn $1.8 million as a 3yo turf filly without being great, BC F&M Turf going to be a real good race

You don't earn $1.8 million as a 3yo turf filly without being great, BC F&M Turf going to be a real good race
Yes Sir...Casse could be a major player come Cup day
Flo was on her for that work, very impressive...never asked and her splits were amazing

Yes Sir...Casse could be a major player come Cup day
Flo was on her for that work, very impressive...never asked and her splits were amazing
Nice ride by Javy on Theory to win Futurity, he started working that horse early, pushed him home. Will be a play against for me next out

Anything for the afternoon guys. I've been sick and had a soccer game and just hasn't had time to look. So looking to tail for sure

Indiana is a popular "sharp" pick. But a bit too much in the spotlight so it's concerning. But Indiana is the real deal imo. They won't be phased today by this phony top-10 team.

Back