• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Me neither. Funniest commercial I have seen in a long time. The gieco creative team does a great job with their commercials.

Its west of San Antonio right your place?
yes...actually an unincorporated town with no stop lights...Hunt Texas. I live just out of town..PO BOX no mail, no trash pick up, spotty cell service

this is the hot spot:
huntstore_0940.JPG
1.2 miles from house

100814-Criders-11(pp_w639_h425).jpg
The other hot spot..actually both are kinda fun. Criders is seasonal. Rodeo every Saturday, with outdoor dance spot & food
72f344c90bdda1a2074c7882956c175c

what goes on there bones? it looks poppin
beer, byob & now there's a chef at hunt store with a white cloth section with damn good food (no joke)

bunch of locals and lot's of retired houstonians, dallas etc

Guadalupe River & all kinds of summer camps for kids

figured there had to be some kind of river or lake there if it's a popular retirement spot

Yea I use to drive out there. When I had to go to Lubbock. I-10 to Junction then North
you been this way? good thing about Hunt is it will never grow.....2 lane winding road with river on one side and hills on other...it will always be impossible to develop...most people own lots of land...then those like me have 4-20 acres on river

lol

DT Multimedia@DT_Photo <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 57m57 minutes ago</small>
The Fox has made its return to Jones AT&T Stadium.

Cu0c6zjUEAApio1.jpg

0 replies35 retweets27 likes
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">
</button>

That's about like me, if I go to a game downtown I get a hotel room and it's only about a half hour away

mrtake drives for work all the time and he'll say something is down the street if it's a 15 minute drive. If I can't easily walk, it's not down the street.

the sprint commercials are horrible, and the subway commercial where they named the kid after a sandwich makes me want to check into anger management

Back