• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Yes I am. Big shock. Wentz clearly looks like a future star QB. Pederson is calling a great game offensively for Wentz. And Wentz is doing all of this with No receives. Very impressed.

I had to go get dinner, is the baseball ingame done now?

We need the all sport one back pronto, I'm not going back n forth

Seems like there's been a ton of penalties, at inopportune times for both teams and agree it's been pretty bad. Are these SEC refs? I recognize that guy I think

Impossible to play defense if that was PI in the endzone but that is really the only way anyone with a BYU ticket could get anything accomplished

That seems silly at home when they're moving the defensive line all over now, altitude, etc

It's been a war along the LOS and now Miss St has to come right back out and play defense again, almost 1am their time and that altitude gotta be burning the lungs

Peasy, they gassed

It's Saturday morning in Provo, wonder what they'd do if this was tomorrow night since BYU won't play on Sundays

Yeah that's true lol

Don't know that you'd want to go play for a school that was thisclose to cutting the program though, and damn all that travel

Hawaii could sport a solid squad if the Utah schools stopped poaching their talent.
Mormon missionaries have strong ties to the Polynesian communities. I think the coach is Tongan-American.

Oregon State also used to recruit Samoans well and it helped them sport some great rush defenses a decade ago.

you retired yet?
1 more year...maybe

Just sold house, close in 2 weeks. Moving to high rise rental in Houston & adding on out here & building guest house & hope to be here full time in 1 year

Thx for asking..hope u doing well Pioneer

1 more year...maybe

Just sold house, close in 2 weeks. Moving to high rise rental in Houston & adding on out here & building guest house & hope to be here full time in 1 year

Thx for asking..hope u doing well Pioneer

Good stuff. All is well here. Work been crazy hectic with all the shit going on. Really bad deal and my 401k is paying the price. Too much company stock.

Back