• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

ya I hate my shit too, wanted to lay the wood on Romania in soccer and missed it, of course Armenia gets red in the 3rd minute and Romania have 3 goals by the 15th. fuck me

What the fuck, your first play is a complete disaster texas, how does that happen? You had a week to set it up

Penn st gashes maryland for 90 yards rushing in the 1st qtr so they decide to start throwing the ball. unbelievable

whats shaking P
my testicles. It's fucking cold out. Woke up this morning and it was 59 in my house.

You played any poker at RA lately? I haven't been there in a while. was thinking of going tonight but I got some shit to do today and I'm going to the game tomorrow (I think) so I don't want to be out until 4 AM playing cards.

my testicles. It's fucking cold out. Woke up this morning and it was 59 in my house.

You played any poker at RA lately? I haven't been there in a while. was thinking of going tonight but I got some shit to do today and I'm going to the game tomorrow (I think) so I don't want to be out until 4 AM playing cards.

I know it sucks. I woke up and the wife had the windows open, I was like WTF.

Haven't been for a few weeks. Got kicked out of there after losing about losing about 5k @ Ultimate Texas Holdem, when I was about .30....apparently they don't look to fondly of you when you throw your cards at the dealer

Only thing I ever play in Vegas is the Caesars version of that game, don't play anything else

mmmmm Caesars

Just talk to my buddies this week about our Vegas trip next year. Will be out there for Cinco de Mayo.

5 nights you'll be fine, usually MMadness trips were always 5 and just had to take it easy somewhere in the middle

I also had a couple trips where Sunday turned into next Sunday, and one that ended up three weeks later although was going through a split so home wasn't really ideal at the time

I'd had a DUI so no license for a month at the time either, Vegas was just about perfect for that

I'm sure it could have happened before but this is the first time I had to look for tx/0u. Not on the major network channels

March Madness plus St Pat's is silly

Cinco be great because pool season is starting up, but must get a table and bottle service at this point for that shit

The year we were there my buddies and I were walking by Harrah's when the race was going off. Buddy wanted another drink and walked by the sports book and plopped a few hundo down on I'll Have Another and wouldn't you know it, that horse won the race lol. Drinks were on him.

thinking about making the trip to Louisville for it next year but coordinating about 12 guys with wives and kids (well not me) isn't the easiest

I just can't stomach an under with UNC don't think but FGs will be almost impossible like this

Back