• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

great game. very entertaining back and forth action. I wouldn't necessarily say it was well executed, but lots of big plays each way.

Well at least I'm not in need of a bottle of Xanax as I was 2 weeks ago on that epic moneyline parlay hit p

Why is it the shitty wagers stick with me much more than all the good ones? Devils really shit the bed and yeah they had to QB switch, but still. Just shit.

I tried to fade them both to the tune of a lot of money this afternoon and that didn't work out

Took more Euros than I prefer in singles, but usually US is down at this point and make it interesting. And I expect some kinda Arnie Palmer tribute in the unis tomorrow, so there's that. The pressure, with that crowd, is going to be tremendous and while I thought they'd win it, could be really interesting if it tightens up...they're in control right now and need to coast imo or it could get really tense

I picked up kenneth dixon - really need someone this week (bench = Ingrahm, Stewart, Ware and only have to play 1 RB), but he could hold future value. Noticed Jacquizz Rodgers projected points shot up and saw he would probably start Monday.

Who do I play this week? I only have 4 bench spots (the 4th is Decker) so I don;t have room to store.

Back