• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

I agree, under or nothing for me, just guessing as to why the hook and juice are on over

Virginia Tech has been my favorite team total over team this season and UNC is right behind. Just can't take under with those two no matter the weather but going to watch very intently. Love both offenses.

Lightning delay in Raleigh is a disaster. 2H will now go over and bust my ingame unders.

Also, even if the game stays low-scoring (highly unlikely), I won't have any money for the 2:30 games.

One day someone more knowledgeable in football than I will have to explain to me going from the shotgun on goal-to-go from the inch yardline

One day someone more knowledgeable in football than I will have to explain to me going from the shotgun on goal-to-go from the inch yardline

I dont have an explanation only that some QBs arent taught Under Center because of the spread. They talked about Dak with the Cowboys couldnt take a snap Under Center his first 3 days of practice with Dallas

KU just did it and got stuffed. Literally an inch. Right before they lined up in a power formation, but then after a stop for review they come out in the shotgun and get stuffed

I dont have an explanation only that some QBs arent taught Under Center because of the spread. They talked about Dak with the Cowboys couldnt take a snap Under Center his first 3 days of practice with Dallas
Goff still can't do it for STL which is why he's not playing (among other reasons). It's inconceivable to me.

Back