• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Thoughts? Should we do a weekly ml dog discussion thread? I realize we have other discussion threads but also feel you can never have too many. About to test run this bitch.

excellent.....

Is David Shaw the only coach that doesn't ever yell at the refs? He always has that creepy smile on his face...

Thoughts? Should we do a weekly ml dog discussion thread? I realize we have other discussion threads but also feel you can never have too many. About to test run this bitch.
I think it's a good idea. Not that I have a ton to contribute, but with so many games on the college card I think it could be a fun thing - especially for college ball.

I am in a contest every year where you pick 3 dogs every week and if they win you get the amount of pts they were dogs. Most pts at the end of year wins. Been at least 3 20pts dogs that straight up won this year

I am in a contest every year where you pick 3 dogs every week and if they win you get the amount of pts they were dogs. Most pts at the end of year wins. Been at least 3 20pts dogs that straight up won this year

texasst
sbama

come to mind right away

This sounds like a great contest and a lot of fun as well.

Thanks everyone for the input, let's do it

Well like Washington team total over 10.5 for second half but juiced as hell at -150

I predicted a shutout on another forum. That would be gold to go in afterwards and talk all kinds of shit.

Just don't go Fla vs vols in the 2h

3-0 this season when calling my bets dead when leading the game or tied SU in the 1st quarter unfortunately....

Toledo scores here and that will be 4.

this is takeit. Need fantasy advice please. Ivory or Ware? Jamaal is coming back this week and I'm not sure what Ware's role will be?

Washington team total hits. Now just need em to score 4 more for 2nd half team total to hit

Back