• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Yeah vk I was like u gotta be kidding me lol. But maybe they drub that ass and it won't matter

He was loved here at Alabama a&m. A&M is in Huntsville and I'm about 45 mins from there in a very. I know a few people who played for him and loved him. I kinda lost track of him after Louisville and just realized he has the interim job @FIU. More of a defensive guy from what I remember

Who u guys like in the BYU game. I wanna unload on BYU but a little hesitant

He was loved here at Alabama a&m. A&M is in Huntsville and I'm about 45 mins from there in a very. I know a few people who played for him and loved him. I kinda lost track of him after Louisville and just realized he has the interim job @FIU. More of a defensive guy from what I remember

gracias

Think I may just wait and get a feel for the BYU game and do some live betting.

basically washington just has to avoid turnovers to win this game. you can quote this later after the ugly turnovers

Jimmy. Wash bball should be decent this year no?

Could be solid, but not a tournament team....lost murray and Christ to the "one and done" and Andrews a senior last year....HUGE part of our squad...have Foltz coming in who is a 5* and a lot of good young talent, but it is going to take time.....if Murray and Christ decide to come back, they are sweet 16....but

Back