• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Wow on Washington. I think the tough schedule got to Stanford. Think same is gonna be true of byu. Took rockets 2h over 13.5

original.jpg

Absolutely the only way to spell it. For fun, when I order something and they ask for my name, if they ask how to spell it I make them guess. Almost never the right way, lol

Absolutely the only way to spell it. For fun, when I order something and they ask for my name, if they ask how to spell it I make them guess. Almost never the right way, lol
Correct would be crazy when I saw Shaun and Shawn...was like huh but Irish Sean is John and one of my brothers is Seamus = James, we are real saints

Correct would be crazy when I saw Shaun and Shawn...was like huh but Irish Sean is John and one of my brothers is Seamus = James, we are real saints

Yep. My last name is so Irish that not a single friend calls me by first name. Only my last name

BYU have never lost at home after having a 7 or more point lead after the first quarter (34-0).

I'm a horn alum, worried about that game. Off bye week is only thing giving me any confidence.

Back