2016-2017 UEFA Champions League and Europa

Of course I like that, good luck with it. Haven't had any individual props available the last couple weeks.

2h Atletico Madrid -.25 -125 2*
2h Real Madrid/Bayern o2.25 -125 2*

Last edited:
+7.13 Tuesday, +37.26 ytd

4/20 Europa

Besiktas/Lyon o3 -125 2*
Lyon tt o1.5 -115 2*
Genk pk -108 2*
Genk ML +161 .5*
Anderlecht +1.75 -113
Schalke tt o1.5 -130 3*
Schalke ML -113 2*

I haven't been getting individual odds on these CL games the last couple weeks but would be on PEA to score for 2.5 units and Mbappe for 1.5, depending on the number Falcao as well for a half assuming they're all reasonable. Really kinda pissed I don't get those.

Good stuff Biff, it's beyond insane to me that I'm not getting player props. Aubameyang at -115 would be an auto bet for me, hard to see him not scoring barring something like that ridiculous game he had at Benfica but Monaco isn't tight at the back at all and Dortmund should go at them early and often.

Adding the first half, why not? Obviously this sets up to end 0-0 now.

1h Monaco/Dortmund o1.5 -111 3*

Last edited:
Very open match yet 0-0 at HT, this thing should fly in the 2nd half

2h Barcelona/Juventus o2 -110 2*

Last edited:
Why stop now, not like Monaco has a great history of defending in the 2h and Dortmund has to let it go here...already got enough on some scoring so ne need to go crazy

2h Monaco/Dortmund o2 -110 2*

Last edited:
+.69 Wed, +37.95 ytd

A whirlwind of crazy that ended up with just a bit of a positive, will forever wonder wtf Dortmund were thinking with that lineup. Copy/paste from above for Europa so it's at the bottom of the thread, nothing new. Really would like to see Juve avoid Real in the semifinal draw on Friday.

Pending:

Juventus to win Champions League +1000 2*

4/20 Europa

Besiktas/Lyon o3 -125 2*
Lyon tt o1.5 -115 2*
Genk pk -108 2*
Genk ML +161 .5*
Anderlecht +1.75 -113
Schalke tt o1.5 -130 3*
Schalke ML -113 2*

Last edited:
Of course it makes sense to me, let's face it, Lyon likes to score and he's suspect number one to do so. Was a bit miffed watching them operate against Besiktas last week as they never really seemed in sync offensively and got lucky to get the two late goals, but that away goal means Lyon are gonna have to push forward most likely, both to score not a bad option imo either. But Lacazette anytime seems natural to me and very reasonable at -118.

Lyon need this, they and United are the two favorites to win Europa and both are going to need it for CL next year (barring something unforeseen in Premier League) and they are the best two teams left, odds reflect that. Hard for me to suggest that he doesn't score in this one. BOL biff

Going to add this, shoulda done it earlier

Schalke/Ajax both to score -165

Last edited:
Value alone, gonna take a stab on a couple futures

Genk to win Europa +3300 .25*
Schalke to win Europa +1600 .25*

Last edited:
Watching pace of play and looking at stats, gonna blindly do this for all four matches, think at least 3 of them hit

2h Besiktas/Lyon o1.5 -128 2*
2h Genk/Celta o1.5 +100 2*
2h Man United/Anderlecht o1.5 -123 2*
2h Schalke/Ajax o1.5 -120 2*

All such open matches, odd that two of em are 0-0 at HT

Last edited:
-2.47 Thursday, +35.48 ytd

Pending: Juventus to win Champions League +1000 2*

Too bad, had several opportunities to make all of that work in my favor but wasn't meant to be. Draws tomorrow for semis in both, looking forward to the matchups.

Champions League

5/2

Real Madrid ML -128 3*
Real Madrid tt o1.5 -105

Benzema anytime goal +140 .5*

5/3

Juventus tt o1.5 +120 5*
Juventus -.25 +110 2*
Monaco/Juventus both to score -150

Last edited:
Some thoughts:

Real are just better than Atletico this season. A little concern that they somewhat let Barca back into the league race, but at both teams' best, Real are significantly better than Atletico this year and they need to go make a statement Tuesday to try to make next week's game remedial. I always like to take Atletico against Real and Barca, but this just isn't the year to do it imo. Somewhat concerned that Atletico are playing as well now as they have all season, and it's not like it would be a complete shock to see 1-1 here, but I'm betting against that. Easy to jump on Ronaldo to score but at the difference in price I'll hope Benzema finds one.

Just a gut play on Lyon, they need Europa to make CL next year and if Ajax win out in league, they're in anyway. Not completely crazy about it, will likely add if Lacazette is available tomorrow, looks iffy at best now.

And Juve...no reason for me to think they don't get 2-3 at Monaco, great situation for them to bury it early. In fact, an early goal from Juve might mean several more, doubt Monaco play defensive at home, and even if they do...they're not good at it.

In fact, going to play this even though I think United win this thing, but there's value considering I think they get past Ajax

Lyon to win Europa +275 2*

Crow, let's get it :beer4:

Don't love this but at plus money it's worth a stab, might even be a chaser if chances are there...expecting Atletico to do what they do and try to junk the match up but Real should have plenty of chances and Atletico aren't inept at scoring.

1h Real Madrid/Atletico Madrid o1 +115

Last edited:
Consolidation...+3.50 Tue, +38.98 ytd

Pending:

5/3

Champions League

Juventus tt o1.5 +120 5*
Juventus -.25 +110 2*
<!-- edit note -->

Europa

Ajax/Lyon o2.75 -120 2*
Lyon +.25 -115

Last edited:
Wonder why there's CL and Europa on the same day? Not sure I've ever seen that before...

Keep crushing it ~KJ.

Me neither.

Muthufucka

Reality, when these lines come out guessing there's movement. From what I can translate, it looks like Lacazette travelled with the team. This is such a huge match for Lyon

+7.55 Wed, +46.53 ytd

I should hate Lyon right now but they will have plenty of chances to make up the difference next week, over will be such an obvious bet but don't care. No clue what their strategy was today, pretty idiotic. Had they scored a 2nd goal, I'd add them to advance. Can't do it down 3, and Ajax are a lot of fun to watch. Sucks that Memphis can't play, still think that one sees 4-5 goals next week. And Juve will just do what they do, team total again next week, Monaco gonna run free and well, that should mean plenty of counter.

Pending:

5/4 Europa

Celta Vigo pk +122 2*
Celta/Man United u2 +105

Should be a snoozer

Last edited:
Consolidation...+3.50 Tue, +38.98 ytd

Pending:

5/3

Champions League

Juventus tt o1.5 +120 5*
Juventus -.25 +110 2*
<!-- edit note -->

Europa

Ajax/Lyon o2.75 -120 2*
Lyon +.25 -115
:cheers3:

Thx BAW :beer4:

Guess I can easily see this as 0-0 or 1-1 so might as well put down on the draw.

Celta Vigo/Man United draw +215

Last edited:
-1.95 Thur, +44.58 ytd

Pending:

Seemed so obvious after that first half to take United for the 2h at +140 just to get away from everything...didn't pull the trigger.

5/9

Champions League

Juventus -.75 -122 3*
Juventus/Monaco o2.75 +103 2*

Team totals on both Juve and RM will be plays, both matches set up to favor at least a couple goals from these two

Hope we get it doc

Was gonna hold out to see if the team total price would drop but don't think it will at this point, and props are out for me now too.

Juventus tt o1.5 -140 4*
Higuaín anytime goal -120
Dybala anytime goal +140 .5*
Higuaín first goal scorer +300 .5*
Dybala first goal scorer +450 .2*

Adding to the original bet and going to consolidate all of this next post...no player props yet on RM

Real Madrid tt o1.5 +120 2*

+44.58 ytd

Pending:

5/9

Champions League

Juventus -.75 -122 3*
Juventus/Monaco o2.75 +103 2*
Juventus tt o1.5 -140 4*
Higuaín anytime goal -120
Dybala anytime goal +140 .5*
Higuaín first goal scorer +300 .5*
Dybala first goal scorer +450 .2*

5/10

Real Madrid tt o1.5 +120 4*

Last edited:
I'm actually quite surprised the total in Turin is juiced over but, at the same time, there's a reason why I'm not a bookmaker, so...

Good luck ~KJ.

:beer4:

Yeah I can't fall into the trap of reading lines in this sport, looks like I've lost a cent or two but nothing major, obviously once lineups come out that can change but nothing to fear with these CL matches. I could be way off but I really see this match today playing out with Monaco going forward early and often, they have to...and plenty of opportunity for Juve to just go the other way and get some easy chances. The beauty of CL as well is that the stars won't be sitting regardless of the lead, they like those CL goals for the resume.

So I'm sure this ends up 0-0.

+5.13 Tue, +49.71 ytd

Pending:

5/10

Real Madrid tt o1.5 +120 4*

Adding

Atletico/Real Madrid o2.75 -103 2*
Real Madrid pk -111 2*
Real Madrid ML +160 .5*

BTTS is -175 for me and I'm not doing that, would at -150 or less I think. This one should be wide open, better defensive team needs four goals....yeah that should be fun if RM wants it to be. Usually would be on Atletico here but this season, they aren't close. RM should roll.

Last edited:
-5.72 Wed, +43.99 ytd

Still a bit shocked that didn't turn in to more goals and would have absolutely lost my ass on the 2h over but had no access to my account thankfully. Probably hurt a bit by the two quick goals, almost like Atletico settled in and just tried to defend for a bit, shots went way down after the first 15 minutes. Nonetheless, Juve and Real in the final should be great, and Bale playing in Cardiff is pretty much storybook. Will likely play against my Juve future for some, but still really love the makeup of that team.

On to Thursday, one game I like a lot, the other....is United.

5/11 Europa

Lyon/Ajax o3.5 -111 5*
Lyon tt o2 -140 3.5*
Lyon ML -154 2*
Lyon -1 +101 2*
Lyon/Ajax both to score -225 2*
Man United/Celta u2.5 -114 2*

Last edited:
1h Lyon ML -103 2*
1h Lyon/Ajax o1.25 -139

Celta Vigo +1 -113 2*

Last edited:
0-0 final, Europa tends to be some real shit

Lyon need to win for CL next season, Ajax are already in so I suspect they'll throw caution to the wind

Back