2016-2017 UEFA Champions League and Europa

-4.48 Thur, -25.57 ytd

Roma can really suck a dick, what a complete disaster from them in the last ten minutes.

Well here goes, obviously the going's been rough in European competition.

CL 11/1

Napoli -.25 -115 2*
Napoli ML +117
Basel +1 -120
Benfica ML -196
Benfica -1 -112 .5*
Gladbach/Celtic o2.75 -119 2*
Ludogorets/Arse o3 -120 1.5*
City/Barcelona o3 -123 3*
PSV +1.25 +104

Last edited:
Probably add Atletico team total once available although 2.5 gonna be a tough pill to swallow but think they get there

Can make a very good case for Benfica team total tomorrow as well...they have a path to knockouts but need some GD against Kiev really I think

Fading the steam

Benfica ML -156
Benfica -.75 -119 .5*

Last edited:
Atletico Madrid tt o2.5 -135 1.5*
Benfica tt o1.5 -125

Last edited:
11/2 Champions League

Monaco -143
Monaco -.75 -113 .5*
Dortmund -213 3*

Dortmund tt o2 -125
Leicester +.25 -111
Leicester +230 .5*
Real Madrid tt o3.5 +125 .5*

Porto/Brugge u3 -123
Sevilla tt o2.5 +105

Last edited:
Lyon play great defensively and imo have to go into this one begging for a draw, win in Turin just isn't in the cards I can't imagine...so I have to believe if Juve score first, this one will have to open up at some point, so I like their chances of getting at least 2. Assuming Sevilla beat Zagreb and get to 10 group points, this plays into Juve's hands, at home. Think this group is over after today and Lyon are going to have to play that way.

Juventus -1.25 -106 2*
Juventus tt o2 -105

Last edited:
2h Spurs pk -130

I don't like chasing shitty wagers, but don't mind piling on the good ones, thus

2h Dortmund ML -130 2*

Last edited:
-2.78 Wed, -26.80 ytd and how Dortmund only scored one is unconscionable, that's the match I watched at full attention, just frustrating...so many chances.

CL continues to rear its ugly head. Shoulda left well enough alone last night.

Europa 11/3

Don't feel like doing a full cap of this shit tonight but put the early one in, and joining mi amigo hugh on that over with Roma, like it a lot. Sorry hugh. Will add their tt once available.

Astana +.25 -119 1.5*
Austria Wien/Roma o3 -112 4*

Last edited:
Anderlecht pk -118
Anderlecht ML +155 .5*
Astra/Plzen o2.25 -118
Bilbao -1.5 -108
Fenerebahce/Man Utd u2.25 -118
Sassuolo/Rapid Wien o2.5 -120 1.5*

Last edited:
Gent/Shakhtar o2.25 -117 1.5*
Gent +.5 -108
Gent ML +295 .5*

Ajax tt o1.5 +100
Fiorentina -1.5 -106 (would prefer a tt but don't have one)
Panathanaikos/Standard Liege o2.5 +100
Schalke ML -192 2*
Schalke -1 -112
Southampton ML -121
Villareal -1 -128

Last edited:
Hope they hit ksimp, fingers crossed

I do get this team total and knew it was going to be a play even with the high juice, just needed to look a bit more before determining the amount. Schalke haven't lost a match since 9/25 and at home they score goals, now they get a team traveling all the way from Russia, the match between the two a couple weeks ago was finished 1-0 at Krasnodar. Love this one almost too much.

Schalke tt o1.5 -140 4*

Last edited:
Got the early one in, mind you Leverkusen has been a thorn in my side. CSKA must get 3 points at home, doesn't mean they will...but tough to play in Russia this time of year, gotta hope for something early from CSKA and bus park.

11/21 Champions League

CSKA Moscow +.5 -119 2*
CSKA Moscow ML +260

Last edited:
Monaco/Spurs o2.5 +104 (yes, I'm fully aware this has 0-0 written all over it)
Dortmund -2.75 -112 4*
Dortmund tt o3 -160 2*
Lyon ML -189 2*
Lyon -1 -109
Copenhagen +.25 -115
Copenhagen ML +215 .5*
Leicester tt o2 +115
Leicester -1.25 +117 .5*
Sevilla/Juve o2.25 +102
Sporting CP +1 -120

Last edited:
^This is likely my last chance to absolutely fade Legia in this competition when the games matter, Dortmund need the 3 pts to win the group and I'm expecting an absolute demolition. Thus the play...Legia been my favorite fade, situation is perfect imo with Real 2 pts behind in the group. They won 6-0 in Warsaw, I'm guessing this could be worse

Damn, so many chances at that ML the final 20 minutes.

Not gonna chase more with Dortmund although I probably should with the line move. Will add the 1h total though.

1h Dortmund/Legia o1.5 -125 2*

Last edited:
if that spurs game finishes 0-0 id be surprised, they have to win, so it should be wide open especially in 2nd half if they arent up

GL today KJ

+12.81 Tuesday, +3.91 ytd

Needed 8 from Dortmund to fully win that wager, and got it!

^This is likely my last chance to absolutely fade Legia in this competition when the games matter, Dortmund need the 3 pts to win the group and I'm expecting an absolute demolition. Thus the play...Legia been my favorite fade, situation is perfect imo with Real 2 pts behind in the group. They won 6-0 in Warsaw, I'm guessing this could be worse
:money: Dortmund! And Tottenham :rofl: 1 win out of 5 matches and Lloris has been their MVP!!!

Anyway, tomorrow Basel without Steffen and Serey Die both suspended and among their best players. Basel keep winning in the league, but swiss league not good so not a good barometer to judge their level. I will go with Ludogorets pk.

Well done tonight!

Thanks man, needed 8 fukn goals from Dortmund lol

Here goes, couple early starts. Bayern need this win and I hope it shows. Normally would play for a low scoring 1-0 type game when the Germans go to Russia, but the group is basically on the line. They get up 1-0 as expected, I have to think Rostov press as a Europa bid is still on the line and (I think) that's important to them...hoping for an open match.

11/23 Champions League

Bayern Munich -1.75 -103 2*
Bayern Munich tt o2.5 +120
Besiktas pk +102
Besiktas ML +192 .5*
Arsenal/PSG o2.5 -113 3*
Atletico tt o2 -125
Man City/Gladbach o3 -109 3*
Man City tt o1.5 -155 1.5*

Celtic/Barca u3.25 -113
Ludogorets tt o1 -150 2*
Ludogorets pk -115
Ludogorets ML +160 .5*
Napoli ML -238
Napoli -1.25 -105 .5*

Last edited:
11/24 Europa

Feyenoord tt o.5 -120 1.5*
Man Utd/Feyenoord o3 -101
Roma/Plzen o3.25 -110 2*
St Etienne -.25 +100
Ath Bilbao -1 -135
Genk/Rapid Wien o2.5 -121 2*
Austria Wien/Astra o2.75 -110

Last edited:
Finally it's back. I assume Benfica will be happy trying to pack it in and try to hold Dortmund off, although I'm not sure they aren't the better squad at the moment anyway. Concern that away from home Dortmund might try to let it fly, and no doubt they can put up a number, just betting against that and it's not like they're scoring a ton lately anyway. Feel I'm playing this right.

In the other match, I have to assume PSG know they just need to go for it and score goals at home, which could turn out to be disaster or genius. They aren't nearly as classy this year as usual and chasing down the domestic title I'd think is the goal, so a matchup against Barca seems feast or famine imo. No reason to lay back, they need to take a lead to Camp Nou to remotely have a chance, and 1-0 isn't likely enough. Hope to see a wide open one here.

2/14 CL

Benfica/Dortmund u2.5 -104 3*
Benfica +.25 -120 2*
Benfica ML +220 .5*
Benfica to advance +260 .5*
PSG/Barcelona o2.5 -125 3*
Barcelona tt o1.5 +110 1.5*

Last edited:
Adding

Mitroglou anytime goal +175 .5*
Suarez anytime goal +120 .5*

Last edited:
2h Benfica/Dortmund o1.25 -130 1.5*

partial buy back, bunch of shots and offsides, just nothing on target. Will gladly take the loss if Benfica can hold them scoreless but that doesn't seem likely

Last edited:
+7.00 Tuesday, -1.87 ytd
pending: Benfica to advance +260 .5*

Well, it worked out. A lot more action than I expected in Portugal and no fuckn clue how Dortmund didn't score other than possibly the worst performance on the big stage I've seen by a star since I've watched CL. And that's not even including Messi today. To say Aubameyang was awful obviously wouldn't do it justice, that was comedic. Two chippies that he sailed, the PK straight at the keeper, the complete miss in front of the goal and I believe 5 offsides...that's some work. Thanks man.

PSG were so dominant they made Barcelona look upset to be there, that was unreal. Be crazy to see them get bounced so early but they looked slow as molasses not just in the back, but all over the field. Like most, was just waiting for Barca to turn it up and it just never happened. Messi looked like he was pouting.

On to Wednesday, tough to bet this when you have 2 of the top 3 teams in the world, both as 2 seeds, at home. And both 2s won today, think we thought it might be crazy with so many good 2 seeds. Doubt Bayern or Madrid do anything tomorrow to leave any doubts, and highly doubt either don't at least get to 2 goals. It would be a victory for Arse or Napoli to hold them to less.

2/15 CL

Bayern Munich tt o2 -105 3*
Bayern Munich -1.25 +103
Real Madrid tt o2 -110 4*
Real Madrid/Napoli o3 -117 2*
Real Madrid/Napoli both to score -150
Lewandowski anytime goal -125
Vidal anytime goal +150 .5*
Benzema anytime goal -105 .5*

Might add Ronaldo, and probably will but the -175 on a score is tough to stomach on a prop bet. But after what happened to Barca today he's gotta be licking his chops and I would be less shocked at a hat trick than if he didn't get at least one.

Last edited:
Hard to disagree with those Napoli bets. Just wonder about Bayern though - seems like they usually play it cautious in the 1st leg, but think this is the first time in a while the first leg's been at Allianz, so hopefully that changes things. Good luck ~KJ.

:shake1:

Thanks hugh, that's kinda how I'm approaching it. When was the last time either of these two played the first leg at home? And with Bayern, I'm not so overly thrilled with them this season, but what's Arse done lately to suggest they can take down goliath? I'm sure something could shock me tomorrow, but hopefully that got out the way today at Parc de Princes. That result should have both home teams tomorrow pinning their ears back.

Looks like Bayern opened at home against Benfica in April (1-0 win) and before that a 2-0 loss to Arsenal in March '13. As for Real, looks like a 3-0 win against Dortmund in April '14 (although I am starting to doze off, so I might be reading it wrong).

Thanks. Guess I was referring to round of 16 as the two seed, were they a 2 in 2013 to Arsenal? I know Arsenal hasn't gotten out of this round since I've been watching footy...looking at it, looks like they beat Arsenal in London leg 1 3-1 and lost 0-2 in the return, won on the 3 away goals.

Crazy to think that Celtic were in the round of 16.

Back