2015 NFL Draft

Played weeks ago: Gordon -130 vs Gurley 0.5u, not in love with anymore, could get lucky..should've semi hedged when u 22 was -120..now -150 tho

Just added

Perryman 1st ILB +200 risk 0.3u
Mariota field +350 risk 0.25, options Ten, Phi, Cle, SD

Hello Mr. Mod. I have not looked at anything Derby-related this year. Is American Pharaoh a lock?

Amari best WR by far in this draft too. perennial all-pro. hope he falls to 7 or 8 and my Vikes trade up to get him.

Chip is ether going to make himself the butt of jokes for the rest of his life of a total genius.

Green-Beckham is the wild card here if you ask me. If his head is on his shoulders correctly he is going to be a damn beast.

Green-Beckham is the wild card here if you ask me. If his head is on his shoulders correctly he is going to be a damn beast.
I would say Pats if Hernandez wasn't a murderer. They like to take chances on talent like this and he would be great there but they may play it more by the book with higher character guys

Previous overall #1 picks by Tampa Bay...Vinny Testaverde, Bo Jackson, Ricky Bell, Lee Roy Selmon, and Steve Young ( 1984 supplemental)

From memory ya'll...tell Kiper and McShay to shove it

Heard saints might grab petty at 31
i hope not

maybe he is good, i just dont like "system' guys.....and the last one....

remember when Tony Dungy liked RG3 more than A Luck.....was it cuz he was black and Christian or both?

how dumb was that?

Pretty relieved Eagles didnt bet the farm on Mariota. Skeptical about him, but he prob would fit well here ... certainly better fit here than Tenn

Back