2015 NFL Draft

I went last year and heres how it worked. The NFL offered a VIP package for $600 a few months before the draft. It sold out quick.
The VIP package assured that you didn't have to wait in line the day before the draft for 7 hours for a wrist band, which I did. It assured that you didn't have to wait another 4-5 hours the day of the draft, which I did. It also assured you a seat upfront, which I had because I got lucky through a random draw.
IMO, I wouldn't attend the draft without guaranteeing myself a great seat upfront. The excitement is more about the energy of football fans in 1 venue more than it is about the draft itself.
So, it's not as simple as getting a bracelet the day before and then attending. You pay your dues by standing in line for 11-12 hours in 24 hours to get in. I wouldn't recommend it unless you had nothing going on.

My experience last year at the draft was lucky beyond luck. If you don't pay for a VIP package, you're going to go through a random ticket handout at the door. You can be in the front row like I was or you can be 4 levels up 300 rows back.
Being in the front row got me into conversations with Greg Robinson and Deion Sanders. I was 10ft from the stage and got Johhny Manziel and Sammy Watkins to talk to me. I was in front of the NFL Network camera for most of the pregame and beginning of the draft in my Rams garb. Deion Sanders and I were going back and forth the entire 1st round guessing picks. Why he took a liking to me is unknown but he pointed me out to get my attention on the Zach Martin pick.

I had a great time but the only way I'd do it is if I was assured the front few rows, otherwise watch it at home.

I dont see where Winston is any better than Tebow was. End result could be the same? ,..

Mariota? ... now that boy may make it.

another mcshay

1) - Jameis Winston - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-14)
COLLEGE: Florida State
Class: Soph
HT: 6-4
WT: 235
POS: QB
Analysis: The Bucs don't currently have a franchise quarterback on their roster, and while both of the top two QB prospects in this year's class carry with them significant risks (along with considerable talent and upside), it could be tough for them to pass on both. If you factor in only on-field performance, Winston should be the No. 1 choice. He beats opponents from the pocket with very good accuracy, arm strength and anticipation, and his on-field intangibles and leadership are positives as well. The concerns with Winston obviously have to do with his off-field behavior, and any team that drafts him is going to have to trust him enough from a character and psychological standpoint to make him the face of its franchise. That's a big risk, but NFL teams know that they can't win consistently without good quarterback play. And the Bucs could decide that Marcus Mariota's need to transition from Oregon's up-tempo spread offense to the NFL represents an even greater risk -- albeit in a very different way.
2) - Leonard Williams - Tennessee Titans (2-14)
COLLEGE: USC
Class: Jr
HT: 6-5
WT: 290
POS: DE
Analysis: Williams is the complete package -- he can two-gap as a run-stuffer, but he can also penetrate and make plays against both the pass and the run. He'd make Jurrell Casey even better by drawing more double-teams and allowing Casey to do what he does best: use quickness to establish positioning, and disrupt. Having two studs in Williams and Casey on the defensive front would provide a boost for a team that ranked 31st in the league in rushing yards per game allowed last season. The Titans have a huge need at QB and would have to consider Marcus Mariota here, but he's a risk despite his big-time upside because of his lack of experience at consistently throwing with anticipation and accuracy from the pocket at Oregon.
3) - Randy Gregory - Jacksonville Jaguars (3-13)
COLLEGE: Nebraska
HT: 6-6
WT: 245
Analysis: The Jags' biggest need is at right tackle, and they are looking for competition along their entire offensive line, but there isn't an offensive tackle in this class worth drafting at No. 3 overall. Gregory is a good fit, however. They need a young pass-rusher (Chris Clemons is 33), and Gregory is one of the most explosive edge rushers in this class. He needs to continue to add bulk and strength to his lean frame, but he has the length, violent hands and closing burst to get home off the edge.
4) - Amari Cooper - Oakland Raiders (3-13)
COLLEGE: Alabama
HT: 6-1
WT: 205
POS: WR
Analysis: The Raiders have to provide second-year QB Derek Carr with more weapons. (James Jones is the top receiver on Oakland's roster right now.) Cooper, West Virginia's Kevin White and Louisville's Devante Parker are the best WR prospects in this class and the only ones who legitimately belong in the top-20 discussion, and Cooper is our favorite of the bunch. He was absolutely dominant in 2014 despite facing top defensive competition in the SEC and dealing with inconsistent play from Bama QB Blake Sims. He has excellent savvy as a route runner, good acceleration vertically and he does a terrific job of pulling down 50-50 balls.
5) - Shane Ray - Washington Redskins (4-12)
COLLEGE: Missouri
HT: 6-2
WT: 240
Analysis: The Redskins need a pass-rusher -- often-injured ROLB Brian Orakpo is a free agent and not expected to return -- and Ray is a terror off the edge. He is relentless at pressuring the quarterback, combining outstanding first-step quickness, effective hands and impressive redirect skills. He also continues to get stronger versus the run and has bulked up into the 250-pound range. He was incredibly productive at Mizzou, finishing fifth in the FBS with 13 sacks last season. This is another spot where Mariota could come under consideration, but I've got Washington addressing its defense here.
6) - Marcus Mariota - New York Jets (4-12)
COLLEGE: Oregon
WT: 211
Analysis: Mariota could slide even further than this on draft day, but I think this pick makes sense for the Jets given their need at QB and the presence of Chan Gailey at offensive coordinator. Gailey can adapt his scheme to any QB and has a history with spread-formation offenses, so he's capable of providing Mariota with a smooth transition to the NFL from his up-tempo spread system at Oregon. Mariota has rare athleticism for the QB position (including prototypical size) and outstanding intangibles, but his one area of concern -- consistently being able to win from the pocket -- is the most important trait you need to succeed at the NFL level. So how a team caters its approach to him and develops him as an accurate passer from the pocket will be critical.
7) - Danny Shelton - Chicago Bears (5-11)
COLLEGE: Washington
Class: Sr
WT: 332
POS: DT
Analysis: It's unclear what scheme new head coach John Fox and new defensive coordinator Vic Fangio plan to run in Chicago -- my guess is they'll use something of a hybrid front -- but if they plan to play any 3-4, they'll need some capable bodies. Lamarr Houston and Will Sutton are best at penetrating and disrupting, and their strongest point-of-attack D-lineman, Stephen Paea, is a free agent. Shelton would provide a versatile, big body along the interior, as he commands double-teams against the run and can push the pocket as a pass-rusher. Arik Armstead is another option here, and the Bears also need help at safety and linebacker. But what will they do at the QB position?
8) - Arik Armstead - Atlanta Falcons (6-10)
HT: 6-7
WT: 285
Analysis: The Falcons need to improve on defense, especially with their pass rush. D-linemen Kroy Biermann and Osi Umenyiora are both free agents. Armstead was a 5-technique defensive end at Oregon and could play a similar role in the NFL, but he's also explosive enough to be a great fit as a left defensive end in new Atlanta head coach Dan Quinn's scheme -- similar to the role that Michael Bennett played for Quinn with the Seahawks. I've really liked what I've seen from Armstead's tape; he's an excellent run defender who has a lot of upside as a pass-rusher because of his violent hands and ability to convert speed to power.
9) - Brandon Scherff - New York Giants (6-10)
COLLEGE: Iowa
WT: 320
POS: OT
Analysis: I think this pick would depend upon whether the Giants retain Jason Pierre-Paul in free agency. If they don't, then pass-rusher becomes a top need and a guy like Florida DE Dante Fowler Jr. might be under consideration. But if JPP stays, I think the smart play here is to continue to solidify the offensive line. Left tackle Will Beatty played better in OC Ben McAdoo's system and 2014 second-rounder Weston Richburg should take over for JD Walton at center, leaving Scherff to start at either guard spot or possibly beat out Justin Pugh for the right tackle job. He is perfectly wired to be a New York Giants offensive lineman. He's durable, tough, strong and nasty. The Giants also have needs at linebacker, safety and possibly D-tackle if Mike Patterson leaves in free agency.
10) - Kevin White - St. Louis Rams (6-10)
COLLEGE: West Virginia
Analysis: The Rams' biggest need is at QB, but there's no way for them to address that position in this scenario. (Remember, we don't project trades in these mock drafts, and there's a big drop-off in this year's QB class after Winston and Mariota.) The next-biggest need is O-line, but the only prospect worth drafting this high is Stanford's Andrus Peat, and he's a pure left tackle who doesn't fit the Rams' physical approach all that well. So, wide receiver makes the most sense here, and White is a complete player with good size and outstanding ball skills. He'd immediately upgrade a group that features several question marks and no No. 1 receiver.
11) - Devante Parker - Minnesota Vikings (7-9)
COLLEGE: Louisville
WT: 207
Analysis: The Vikings need help on the offensive line, but Parker would make a lot of sense here. They need to surround second-year QB Teddy Bridgewater with more weapons, and Parker was Bridgewater's top target at Louisville. Parker would become Minnesota's tallest receiver at 6-foot-2 1/2, and he displays very good body control and competitiveness when the ball is in the air to go along with his size. He had a very productive season in 2014 after returning from injury (855 receiving yards in just seven games, 19.9 yards per catch).

12) - T.J. Clemmings - Cleveland Browns (7-9)
COLLEGE: Pittsburgh
WT: 313
Analysis: This would be a tough scenario for the Browns. Their biggest needs are probably right tackle, wide receiver and nose tackle, but the top prospects at each of those positions are already off the board. Johnny Manziel's future with the team is uncertain, but there aren't any QBs worth drafting here, either, and Cleveland will instead likely need to add a veteran in free agency (Mike Glennon, perhaps?) if Brian Hoyer goes to another team. Clemmings is a reach here, but he makes sense because of the importance of the position and his high potential. He's a work in progress, having played only two years of offensive tackle at Pitt, but he has impressive physical tools and is getting better. He excels as a run blocker and would bring strength and toughness to a unit that badly needs it. He'd struggle early in pass protection, but has the potential to improve.
13) - Dante Fowler Jr. - New Orleans Saints (7-9)
COLLEGE: Florida
WT: 271
Analysis: The Saints could consider Stanford left tackle Andrus Peat here and then move Terron Armstead inside, or they could fill their need at cornerback by drafting either of the top two prospects at the position, Washington's Marcus Peters or Michigan State's Trae Waynes. But Fowler has the versatility and relentlessness that Rob Ryan is looking for. He isn't an elite athlete but has good flexibility, violent hands and efficient counter moves as a pass-rusher, and he has experience playing multiple spots among the D-line, as well as outside linebacker in a 3-4 alignment.
14) - Trae Waynes - Miami Dolphins (8-8)
COLLEGE: Michigan State
HT: 6-1
WT: 182
POS: CB
Analysis: Two of Miami's top needs are inside linebacker and wide receiver, but it's too early to take an ILB here and all three of the WRs worth drafting at No. 14 overall are already off the board in this scenario. Cornerback is another need area, and while Marcus Peters has better tape, he brings with him some baggage after being kicked off of the Washington team last season. The Dolphins aren't in the business of taking chances on character risks right now, so Waynes might make more sense. He's a playmaker with very good ball skills and has the length and athleticism to hold up as a cover corner, and he shows good recognition skills and can help in run support. His biggest weakness is technique, but that's coachable.
15) - Devin Smith - San Francisco 49ers (8-8)
COLLEGE: Ohio State
WT: 199
Analysis: This is early for Smith -- he's our No. 26 overall player -- but the Niners need a receiver who can stretch the field vertically and nobody in college football did that better during the second half of the season than Smith (especially when big-armed Cardale Jones was throwing him the ball). He has excellent speed, subtle moves as a deep route runner that allow him to create separation, and his body control when tracking the deep ball is outstanding. San Francisco could also look to address its O-line or defensive front in the first round.
16) - Andrus Peat - Houston Texans (9-7)
COLLEGE: Stanford
WT: 315
Analysis: The Texans need a quarterback, but aren't going to find one here. Pass catchers Devin Funchess (Michigan) or Jaelen Strong (Arizona State) would be options, although both are slight reaches this early. So I'll have them take Peat, who fills a need and is a steal at this point in the draft. The more I watch him on tape, the more I appreciate how quick his feet are. He's also tall, has long arms and good awareness, and possesses good power as a blocker. He needs to improve his consistency as a finisher, but he's young and should continue to get better.
17) - Eddie Goldman - San Diego Chargers (9-7)
HT: 6-3
WT: 315
Analysis: Sean Lissemore isn't working out at nose tackle for the Chargers, and 2014 fifth-rounder Ryan Carrethers played in only six games. Goldman would not only provide an immediate upgrade at nose, but he's versatile enough to play defensive end in a 3-4 scheme as well. Goldman's specialty is stopping the run, with excellent strength and size (6-3, 314 pounds).
18) - Dorial Green-Beckham - Kansas City Chiefs (9-7)
COLLEGE: Oklahoma
WT: 225
Analysis: The Chiefs are in serious need of an upgrade at wide receiver, and Michigan's Devin Funchess and Arizona State's Jaelen Strong are both options here. However, Green-Beckham is an intriguing possibility with this pick. The Chiefs would be taking a chance on him, given his behavioral baggage and the fact that he sat out the 2014 college football season, but based on the tape I've studied so far, Green-Beckham might be the most naturally gifted pass-catcher in this class. If Kansas City doesn't want to take a receiver here, Miami OT Ereck Flowers would make some sense.
19) - Devin Funchess - Cleveland Browns (7-9)
COLLEGE: Michigan
Analysis: I gave the Browns an offensive tackle with the No. 12 pick in T.J. Clemmings, and there still isn't a QB worth drafting here at No. 19 (the pick they acquired from the Bills last May in Buffalo's trade up to draft Sammy Watkins), so I'm going with a potential difference-maker at WR in Funchess. I liked his passion for the game at times, but questioned it at other times. He was dealing with a miserable QB situation at Michigan, but teams will need to dig deeper into his football character. If there are no concerns there, he's a top-25 football player in this class. He's a hybrid TE/WR who fits best as an X wide receiver in the NFL, in my opinion. His frame and body control make him tough to cover even when defenders are in position.
20) - Landon Collins - Philadelphia Eagles (10-6)
HT: 6-0
WT: 212
POS: S
Analysis: The question everyone will ask is whether Chip Kelly will be willing to trade up to draft his former QB at Oregon, Marcus Mariota, particularly if Mariota starts to slide down the board a little bit. I know from talking with Kelly previously that he thinks the world of Mariota, but I have no idea how much he's willing to give up in order to go get him. If the Eagles stay put, Collins would be a good value pick here. He's the No. 15 overall prospect on our board, has good range in coverage and is a playmaker when the ball is in the air. But where he excels most is in run support, which is a good fit in the NFC East, especially versus the Cowboys. Moreover, SS Nate Allen is a free agent. Other options include Washington CB Marcus Peters and OLB Vic Beasley.
21) - Vic Beasley - Cincinnati Bengals (10-5-1)
COLLEGE: Clemson
WT: 220
Analysis: Beasley is an undersized edge player with really good burst, bend and instincts. He was very productive at Clemson, racking up 44.5 tackles for loss and 25 sacks the past two seasons. He's a great fit for the Bengals' defense as a 4-3 outside linebacker, and he will help upgrade a pass rush that ranked 27th in the NFL last season in sacks per attempt.

22) - Marcus Peters - Pittsburgh Steelers (11-5)
HT: 5-11
WT: 193
Analysis: Safety and cornerback are need areas for the Steelers this offseason, and linebacker could also quickly become a problem spot, with James Harrison, Jason Worilds and Arthur Moats all free agents. Based purely off of game tape, Peters is the best all-around cornerback in this class. He has a good combination of instincts, cover skills, toughness and ball skills (11 interceptions the past three seasons). But Pittsburgh will have to feel comfortable with his character before drafting him, as he was kicked off of Washington's football team this fall due to behavioral issues.
23) - Malcom Brown - Detroit Lions (11-5)
COLLEGE: Texas
WT: 317
Analysis: The Lions could go with a cornerback or offensive tackle here, but defensive tackle is a position of need even if Ndamukong Suh does return in 2015 (C.J. Mosley, Andre Fluellen and Nick Fairley are all free agents), and it's a gaping hole if he goes somewhere else in free agency. Brown is a versatile D-lineman who has experience playing NT, DT and DE in a 4-3 defense, and NT and 5-technique in a 3-4. He's strong versus the run and showed more as a pass-rusher during his final season in Austin under head coach Charlie Strong.
24) - Denzel Perryman - Arizona Cardinals (11-5)
COLLEGE: Miami (FL)
WT: 248
POS: ILB
Analysis: This might be a little early to take an inside linebacker in some people's minds, but there aren't many better football players than Perryman left on the board, and the Cardinals are likely to address the position early. Perryman has strong recognition skills, he's stout and savvy at the point of attack and he hits like a truck. A lot of other evaluators like Mississippi State's Benardrick McKinney more because of his freakish size-speed combo, but I'll take the better football player in Perryman. Other positions Arizona could look to address this offseason: pass-rusher, D-line, QB depth and RB depth.
25) - Ereck Flowers - Carolina Panthers (7-8-1)
WT: 325
Analysis: Flowers has a really good combination of size (6-6, 325 pounds), strength, agility and toughness, possesses great football character and has played both right tackle and left tackle for the Hurricanes the past two seasons. He needs to get better with his hand placement and pad level, but his weaknesses that show up on tape are all correctable. He's a guy who has improved throughout his career and has the upside to continue to do so.
26) - Jalen Collins - Baltimore Ravens (10-6)
COLLEGE: LSU
WT: 193
Analysis: The Ravens could look to draft a wide receiver here, with Steve Smith Sr. in the latter stages of his career and Torrey Smith a free agent this offseason. Arizona State's Jaelen Strong is a big target who would be an asset for Joe Flacco. But I think upgrading the secondary is a bigger priority for the Ravens. Collins is still developing, but he has the length and speed to become a good starting cornerback in the NFL.
27) - Melvin Gordon - Dallas Cowboys (12-4)
COLLEGE: Wisconsin
WT: 207
POS: RB
Analysis: Re-signing both WR Dez Bryant and RB DeMarco Murray is going to be awfully difficult for Dallas this offseason, and if the Cowboys need to let one go, it's likelier to be the running back turning 27 years old who has an injury history. Murray has been great, but it's easier to find effective running backs (especially behind Dallas' offensive line) than it is to find elite receivers like Bryant. Gordon's running style is very similar to Murray's; he runs hard, is a work horse, gets from 0 to 60 in a flash and shows great vision and patience as a runner. He isn't great in pass protection or as a receiver, but he's getting better. The other positions Dallas needs to address this offseason are cornerback, D-line, tight end and receiver (depending upon how Bryant's situation works out).
28) - La'El Collins - Denver Broncos (12-4)
WT: 324
Analysis: This pick will largely be determined by how free agency goes for the Broncos. WRs Demaryius Thomas and Wes Welker are free agents, as are TEs Julius Thomas, Virgil Green and Jacob Tamme -- so a pass-catcher is a definite possibility here. The Broncos might also look to fill needs at nose tackle and/or middle linebacker if free agents Terrance Knighton and/or Nate Irving depart. But I think that interior offensive line is an area they need to address at some point in the draft, and Collins would be a good value here at guard. He got a bit upright in pass protection when playing tackle for LSU, but he's a really strong run-blocker with good football character and intelligence and durability.
29) - Eli Harold - Indianapolis Colts (11-5)
COLLEGE: Virginia
POS: OLB
Analysis: Admittedly, this is a bit early for Harold to come off the board. We have a second-round grade on him, but he is a good fit for the Colts' defense as a 3-4 outside linebacker and he offers good upside as a pass-rusher. He's raw but has the length, flexibility and closing burst to develop into a good all-around player, and he was productive at Virginia (15.5 sacks, four forced fumbles and two interceptions his last two years at Virginia). He'd help the Colts get more pressure on opposing quarterbacks -- something they need -- and would benefit from playing alongside veteran Robert Mathis.
30) - Maxx Williams - Green Bay Packers (12-4)
COLLEGE: Minnesota
WT: 250
POS: TE
Analysis: The Packers need youth and athleticism at inside linebacker, so Mississippi State's Benardrick McKinney is a possibility. But the team could also afford an upgrade at tight end, and Williams is the most complete TE in what is shaping up to be a very shallow class. He has a very good combination of size (6-4, 250 pounds) and speed, and it's expected that he'll test really well at the combine later this month. He'd provide Aaron Rodgers with another weapon in the passing game, which could become increasingly important if Randall Cobb leaves in free agency.
31) - Todd Gurley - Seattle Seahawks (12-4)
COLLEGE: Georgia
WT: 230
Analysis: It's been rumored recently that the Seahawks could sign Marshawn Lynch to a long-term deal this offseason (he's entering the final year of his contract), but I'll believe that when I see it. If Lynch isn't with Seattle beyond the 2015 season, Gurley is a perfect replacement. He was a top-15 talent in this class prior to tearing his ACL this season, a powerful downhill runner who also has excellent speed -- the best NFL comparison I can come up with for Gurley is Lynch. The Seahawks would have to be comfortable with his health situation, but he could be an ideal successor to Lynch. They could also look to address offensive or defensive line here.
32) - Carl Davis - New England Patriots (12-4)
WT: 318
Analysis: Davis' motor ran hot and cold during his Iowa career, but at 6-4, 318 pounds he has a quick get-off, violent hands and the ability to quickly redirect once he has penetrated the backfield. He was a standout at the Senior Bowl in January, proving to be one of the toughest players for offensive linemen to block one-on-one. Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong could also make sense here, as would Georgia RB Todd Gurley if he's still on the board.

I've changed my tune a bit. If I'm the Raiders I'm still taking Leonard Williams if he's on the board but if not I'm all in on Kevin White. He was eye popping impressive on Saturday at the combine. Those numbers together with his film and I'm sold. His upside is through the roof. He looks like a young Larry Fitzgerald to me.

mcshay

1) - Jameis Winston - Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-14)
WT: 231
Analysis: In deciding whether or not to use the No. 1 overall pick on Winston, the Bucs are going to have to evaluate him from an off-field perspective. Are they comfortable enough with his past behavior and his maturity level to make him the face of their franchise? At the moment it seems like the answer is yes, as co-chairman Joel Glazer said last week that he'd approve of either Winston or Marcus Mariota as the No. 1 overall pick. I think Mariota is still a possibility to be selected here, but purely from an on-field standpoint, I think Winston has a clear advantage. He is one of the best QB prospects to enter the league in the last 10 years in terms of the skills that translate to NFL success, including reading defenses, anticipating throws and delivering the ball accurately.
2) - Marcus Mariota - Tennessee Titans (2-14)
WT: 222
Analysis: I think the Titans have three options: 1.) Take Mariota; 2.) Accept a trade offer to move back -- in my opinion, the Jets and Rams are likeliest to move up; 3.) Take Leonard Williams, who is the best defensive prospect in this draft and a great fit in the Titans' hybrid 3-4 scheme. The Titans could very well take Mariota, even though he doesn't fit the pocket passer prototype that head coach Ken Whisenhunt has had success with in the past, because Mariota would provide good mobility from the QB position behind an offensive line that really struggled last year. He has the potential to be a major upgrade over incumbent starter Zach Mettenberger, but he'll need time to be developed properly. He has rare athleticism from the position and elite intangibles, but he needs to improve his footwork and anticipation as a pocket passer to win consistently in the NFL.
3) - Amari Cooper - Jacksonville Jaguars (3-13)
Analysis: My guess is that most would have the Jags taking Leonard Williams here, and it could very well play out that way. But here's my thinking on this pick: Jacksonville was proactive in solidifying its defensive front this offseason by re-signing Ds Tyson Alualu and adding DT Jared Odrick. Could they still take Williams? Absolutely. He'd be a great fit in head coach Gus Bradley's scheme and would give the Jags a talented, versatile and deep rotation along the defensive front in a division that includes Andrew Luck. But they could also add a true No. 1 receiver for second-year QB Blake Bortles in the hopes of giving him the best chance to succeed. That's what Cooper is, as he is as polished a WR prospect as you'll see coming out of college, with tremendous savvy as a route-runner and very good separation skills, ball skills and big-play ability.
4) - Leonard Williams - Oakland Raiders (3-13)
COLLEGE: USC
WT: 302
Analysis: Kevin White is an option here, as wide receiver is the Raiders' top need and he's a big-play threat with an excellent combination of size (6-foot-3, 215 pounds), straight-line speed (4.35-second 40-yard dash) and ball skills. Oakland needs to surround second-year QB Derek Carr with weapons. But defensive end is arguable the team's second-biggest need, and Williams is an excellent value here as the best all-around defensive player in the draft. He's an impact performer against the run and the pass, and has the versatility to play multiple roles along Oakland's defensive front.
5) - Dante Fowler Jr.Washington Redskins (4-12)
WT: 261
Analysis: The Redskins need a pass-rusher, with Brian Orakpo gone to the Titans, and they have several options to choose from here including Randy Gregory, Shane Ray and Vic Beasley. But new GM Scot McCloughan has always put emphasis on edge players with a little bit more size, and Fowler fits the bill as a more complete player (albeit slightly less explosive) than those other three guys, with a more filled-out frame and who can set the edge better against the run. He also has the athleticism to play 3-4 outside linebacker (ran an impressive 4.61 40-yard dash at the combine).
6) - Randy Gregory - New York Jets (4-12)
COLLEGE: Nebraska
Analysis: The Jets could take Kevin White in this scenario, as he'd bolster their receiving corps opposite Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker, but Gregory is a really good fit here. I don't think the recent news of his positive marijuana test is going to affect his stock all that much. He'd had positive tests in college, so it was already a known issue with him, and he's the top pure edge rusher in this class. His lean frame and inability to put on and/or keep weight is a concern, but he's a terror coming off the edge with his explosive first-step quickness and length, and he's stronger than you'd expect for someone his size. In the Jets' talented front seven, he'd be set loose at a 3-4 outside linebacker to get after the quarterback, which is his strength.
7) - Kevin White - Chicago Bears (5-11)
COLLEGE: West Virginia
WT: 215
Analysis: White makes sense here as the best player available, but also from a need standpoint because he's an upgrade over Marquess Wilson opposite Alshon Jeffery. White is No. 4 on our board, ranking behind Cooper only because he isn't quite as polished or consistent. The fact that he only had one really good season at West Virginia will concern some. But he's a big-play threat with his size and speed, and he possesses the ability to separate when the ball is in the air and come down with high-degree-of-difficulty contested catches. He's also very competitive with the ball in his hands.
8) - Shane Ray - Atlanta Falcons (6-10)
WT: 245
Analysis: The Falcons desperately need to upgrade their pass rush, and they'll have several edge rushers from which to choose in this scenario. I have them going with Ray over Vic Beasley, because while both have elite first-step quickness, Ray has better length and is more relentless. The fact that he doesn't show much of a power element to his game on tape is a bit concerning, but he fills a need here. One thing to keep in mind, if Dante Fowler Jr. is available at this spot: New Falcons head coach Dan Quinn coached Fowler while at Florida in 2012.
9) - Brandon Scherff - New York Giants (6-10)
WT: 319
Analysis: I'm sticking with Scherff to the Giants with the No. 9 pick. He's the ultimate tough guy, which makes him an ideal fit for a Tom Coughlin-coached team, and he could either take over the right tackle position for Justin Pugh (who has struggled some at tackle) or provide a major upgrade at left tackle, enabling Weston Richburg to play his natural position of center. Scherff lacks the ideal length to play the tackle position, and could wind up as an excellent guard instead, but I wouldn't be against him. The Giants also have needs at linebacker and in the defensive secondary that they could look to address in the later rounds.
10) - DeVante Parker - St. Louis Rams (6-10)
COLLEGE: Louisville
WT: 209
Analysis: I wouldn't rule out the possibility that the Rams trade up to draft Marcus Mariota. They have the young talent currently on their roster to help them sustain the loss of draft picks that would come with a big move up the board, and their apparent interest in Johnny Manziel last year seemed to be based on the appeal of adding a running element from the quarterback position -- which is something Mariota would provide to an even greater degree than Manziel would have. But we don't project trades in these mock drafts, so I'll have them address another need with a talented WR in Parker. Kenny Britt was re-signed to a two-year deal, and Brian Quick showed progress last year, but is either the long-term answer? Offensive line is the team's biggest need, but Andrus Peat isn't an elite finisher and wouldn't be a great fit for a Jeff Fisher-coached team, and I think they could find a guard or right tackle on Day 2.
11) - La'el Collins - Minnesota Vikings (7-9)
WT: 305
Analysis: We've had the Vikings take Teddy Bridgewater's former go-to target at Louisville, DeVante Parker, at No. 11 previously, but he's off the board in this scenario and the trade for Mike Wallace lessens their need at wide receiver. Cornerback is another need area, and Michigan State's Trae Waynes would make sense, but they really need to upgrade their offensive line and Collins has the versatility to help at guard or tackle. He needs to improve some in pass protection but is a tough, high-character player who is very effective as a run-blocker with his massive frame and straight-line burst.
12) - Danny Shelton - Cleveland Browns (7-9)
WT: 339
Analysis: Outside of quarterback, which the Browns aren't going to be able to address here in this scenario, the team's biggest needs are at wide receiver, right tackle and nose tackle. Shelton is the No. 9 player on our board, so he's a value here, and there are good receiver and right tackle prospects to be had with the Browns' No. 19 pick. You always have to worry about consistency with a player Shelton's size (6-2, 339 pounds), but he has the potential to be a dominant force against the run and double-team magnet in the middle of Cleveland's defensive front. He can also push the pocket as a pass-rusher.

13) - Vic Beasley - New Orleans Saints (7-9)
COLLEGE: Clemson
WT: 246
Analysis: The Saints' biggest need areas are outside linebacker and offensive line, and they could also look at a cornerback, pass-catcher or nose tackle Danny Shelton, were he still on the board. I'll have them go with Beasley. I'm a little concerned by the fact that I don't see much power to his game when I study his tape, but the fact that he bulked up to 246 pounds and put up a linebacker-best 35 bench-press reps is encouraging. There's no questioning his explosive first step or college production, either.
14) - Breshad Perriman - Miami Dolphins (8-8)
COLLEGE: UCF
WT: 212
Analysis: We haven't had Perriman going this early in our previous mocks, but we've seen two promising signs from him as we've gone through the evaluation process. 1.) His ball skills, which were something of a concern on his early-season tape, appeared to get better as the year wore on. His performance in UCF's bowl game against NC State was the best we've seen from him in terms of catching the ball. 2.) He verified the speed he flashes on tape with 4.24 and 4.27 40 times at his pro day last week. Miami could use him to replace Mike Wallace as its deep threat opposite fellow newcomers Kenny Stills and Jordan Cameron, giving QB Ryan Tannehill some talented weapons to work with.
15) - Trae Waynes - San Francisco 49ers (8-8)
COLLEGE: Michigan State
WT: 186
Analysis: The Niners added Torrey Smith in free agency as a wide receiver who can stretch the field vertically, but they could still look to upgrade at wide receiver or along the offensive and defensive lines. But perhaps their most pressing need is at cornerback, having lost Chris Culliver and Perrish Cox in free agency. Waynes is a solid value here as the top-ranked corner on our board. He displays very good technique and straight-line speed (4.35 40-yard dash) for the position, and is at his best in press-man or Cover-2 alignments.
16) - Dorial Green-Beckham - Houston Texans (9-7)
WT: 237
Analysis: The Texans lost Andre Johnson this offseason, and while they added a solid possession receiver in Cecil Shorts III, they would benefit from a big-play target with size opposite DeAndre Hopkins. That could easily be Jaelen Strong, or Breshad Perriman if he's available, but Green-Beckham definitely fits the bill as well. He is one of the bigger wild cards in this class because of his off-field issues, but I think there's a good chance he goes in the top 25 because of the skill set he brings: size (6-5, 237 pounds), speed (4.39 40-yard dash) and the ability to create big plays in the downfield passing game. Based on talent alone, he's a top-three receiver in this class.
17) - Todd Gurley - San Diego Chargers (9-7)
COLLEGE: Georgia
WT: 222
Analysis: The other players I considered here were DE Arik Armstead, OL Cameron Erving, DT Malcom Brown and OTs T.J. Clemmings and Ereck Flowers. But Gurley might be too tempting to pass up. The Chargers need a lead back with Ryan Mathews departing to the Eagles in free agency, and while Gurley brings durability concerns coming off of a torn ACL, he's one of the most talented players in this entire class with his blend of power and breakaway speed. He'd help take some pressure off of quarterback Philip Rivers.
18) Cameron Erving - Kansas City Chiefs (9-7)
POS: OC
Analysis: Even after trading for guard Ben Grubbs, the Chiefs still need help on their offensive line. Erving has very good length and athleticism for the center position and could step right in to replace Rodney Hudson, who signed with the Raiders in free agency, but he also has the versatility to help out at multiple spots along the line if he's need to in 2015 or going forward, having also played left tackle in college. The addition of Jeremy Maclin in free agency makes wide receiver a less pressing need.
19) - Ereck Flowers - Cleveland Browns (7-9)
WT: 329
Analysis: With Danny Shelton going to them at No. 12, I think this pick would come down to a wide receiver or offensive tackle. Flowers is a tough player with very good intangibles who takes well to coaching. He has a massive frame, is effective as a pass protector and a run blocker, and could fit in at right tackle opposite Joe Thomas or at guard.
20) - Landon Collins - Philadelphia Eagles (10-6)
WT: 228
POS: S
Analysis: The Eagles have been very active in free agency and via trades so far this offseason, adding QB Sam Bradford, RB DeMarco Murray, LB Kiko Alonso and CBs Byron Maxwell and Walter Thurmond, among others. Receiver and outside linebacker are need areas, but I'll have them address the safety position with Collins, who is an athletic strong safety prospect built like a weakside linebacker who can hold up in coverage and be a force for Philly in run support.
21) - Andrus Peat - Cincinnati Bengals (10-5-1)
COLLEGE: Stanford
Analysis: The Bengals could take DT Malcom Brown here or possibly look at one of the wide receivers, but Peat is a great value pick here (No. 10 player on our board), and Cincy's starting left tackle, Andrew Whitworth, is a free agent after the 2015 season. Peat struggles against power at times, but has all the tools to develop into a good starting NFL left tackle. The return of Michael Johnson in free agency lessens the Bengals' need for a pass-rusher, to a certain degree.
22) - Arik Armstead - Pittsburgh Steelers (11-5)
HT: 6-7
WT: 292
Analysis: The Steelers have needs all along their defense, including outside linebacker and cornerback, but Armstead is just a good value pick at this point. I consider him to be an underrated prospect (he's No. 7 on our board, but the sense I get is he could slip to the second half of the first round) with excellent length, power and violent hands. He's very good against the run, but his lack of production as a pass-rusher is something of a concern, even though he has all the tools to be a very good one. I've also heard some question the consistency of his motor and toughness.
23) - Malcom Brown - Detroit Lions (11-5)
COLLEGE: Texas
WT: 319
Analysis: This is another great value pick (No. 13 on our board). The Lions added Haloti Ngata to help ease the sting of losing Ndamukong Suh in free agency to the Lions, but not only is Ngata getting up in age and not the same level of dominant force that Suh was, but Detroit also saw Nick Fairley leave in free agency, and C.J. Mosley doesn't appear as though he'll be back. Brown is a very good run defender and an improving pass-rusher, and he has the versatility to play multiple spots along the defensive front.
24) - Bud Dupree - Arizona Cardinals (11-5)
COLLEGE: Kentucky
WT: 269
Analysis: This is something of a luxury pick, as the Cardinals have done a nice job of plugging holes in free agency and don't have many glaring needs. This is a good spot for Dupree to land, as he's a raw player right now and would benefit from the veteran leadership of guys like Sean Weatherspoon and LaMarr Woodley. He'd be able to serve as a rotational pass-rusher to help keep guys fresh and do what he does best, which is get up the field and disrupt. There seems to be an emphasis in Arizona on adding more team speed, and Dupree definitely fits the bill: He ran a 4.56 40 with a 1.60 split at 6-4, 269 pounds, and his explosiveness jumps off the tape. I also considered RB Melvin Gordon or a cornerback for the Cardinals here.
25) - T.J. Clemmings - Carolina Panthers (7-8-1)
COLLEGE: Pittsburgh
WT: 309
Analysis: The offensive line continues to be a need position for the Panthers, and they signed Michael Oher in free agency to play left tackle. Clemmings fits best as a right tackle anyway, so that makes him a good fit here. He is still raw and has only played tackle for two seasons now, so he can be something of a liability in pass protection at times. But he has the raw tools to succeed in the NFL, including excellent length and power.

26) - Jaelen Strong - Baltimore Ravens (10-6)
COLLEGE: Arizona State
WT: 217
Analysis: The Ravens' priorities in this draft have to be upgrading at cornerback and safety, but they could also go with a wide receiver, running back or pass-rusher here depending on how the board shakes out. I have them taking Strong in this scenario as a big-play target to replace Torrey Smith opposite Steve Smith Sr. Strong isn't the burner Torrey Smith was and takes a little time to build up speed, but his 4.44 40 and 42-inch vertical leap are good numbers for a player his size (6-2, 217 pounds), and he shows the ability to separate when the ball is in the air and come down with contested catches.
27) - Eddie Goldman - Dallas Cowboys (12-4)
WT: 336
Analysis: The Cowboys addressed their pass-rusher need by signing Greg Hardy, and DeMarcus Lawrence should also help in this area if he's able to stay on the field for a full season. Goldman doesn't offer much in terms of getting to the quarterback, but he's very stout against the run and will make Dallas stronger down the middle of its defense. The Cowboys could look to add a running back to pair with Darren McFadden following the departure of DeMarco Murray to the Eagles, but they can address that need on Day 2 or 3.
28) - D.J. Humphries - Denver Broncos (12-4)
WT: 307
Analysis: Humphries eventually projects as a left tackle, but while it's unclear what role he'd play for Denver in 2015 (possibly right tackle, guard or as a sixth lineman), he's a great fit in new head coach Gary Kubiak's zone-blocking scheme because of his athleticism and movement skills. Moreover, the Broncos have to replace Orlando Franklin along their offensive line (he went to San Diego in free agency) and they really struggled in pass protection, which is Humphries' strength. They could also look at Carl Davis here to replace Terrance Knighton (now with the Redskins) at nose tackle.
29) - Eli Harold - Indianapolis Colts (11-5)
COLLEGE: Virginia
WT: 247
Analysis: I'd like to give them an offensive lineman here, but there aren't any left worth taking in this scenario. Harold would provide the Colts with a young pass-rusher to develop behind veterans Trent Cole and Robert Mathis, as Bjoern Werner has yet to provide evidence that he'll develop into an impact player. Harold is raw and needs to improve his recognition skills and tackling ability, but he flashes very good upside as a pass-rusher and is also a good run defender.
30) - Marcus Peters - Green Bay Packers (12-4)
HT: 5-11
WT: 197
Analysis: The Packers have a need at cornerback after losing both Davon House and Tramon Williams in free agency, and the value matches up well here with Peters (No. 21 on our board). He brings with him some off-field baggage after multiple suspensions and run-ins with coaches at Washington, but I think at this point he's worth the risk. Purely based off of tape study, he's the best corner in this class, with very good size, strength, natural athleticism and playmaking instincts.
31) - Kevin Johnson - New Orleans Saints (7-9)
COLLEGE: Wake Forest
WT: 188
Analysis: The Saints addressed the cornerback position in free agency by signing Brandon Browner, but adding another corner certainly wouldn't hurt. Johnson isn't exceptional in any one trait, but he's good in every area. He's a different kind of player than Browner, who is more of a big, physical press corner, but Johnson still has above-average size at 6-0, 188, and he has the fluidity and athleticism to hold up as a nickel corner early in his career. Some fans might want to see a pass-catcher here, since the Saints traded away Jimmy Graham to get this pick along with center Max Unger, but in Johnson and Vic Beasley, the player I had them taking at No. 13, the Saints get two young players who can help a pass defense that was awful last season.
32) - Byron Jones - New England Patriots (12-4)
COLLEGE: Connecticut
WT: 199
Analysis: Running back Melvin Gordon is an intriguing option for the Patriots here, as is nose tackle Jordan Phillips, who could step in to replace Vince Wilfork. But cornerback is the team's biggest need right now after losing Darrelle Revis and Brandon Browner in free agency, and Jones has elite tools for the position. He has very good size, range and athleticism (including a ridiculous broad jump of 12 feet, 3 inches and a nearly-as-impressive vertical of 44.5 inches), and while he needs to improve his patience and anticipation skills, he is a hard worker who should take well to coaching.
Top 10 prospects still available:

1. RB Melvin Gordon, Wisconsin
  2. DT Carl Davis, Iowa
  3. CB Jalen Collins, LSU
  4. WR Devin Smith, Ohio State
  5. OLB Kikaha Hau'Oli
  6. WR Phillip Dorsett, Miami-FL
  7. RB Ameer Abdullah, Nebraska
  8. ILB Eric Kendricks, UCLA
  9. WR Nelson Agholor, USC
  10. NT Jordan Phillips, Oklahoma

I love Mariota as a college QB but you have to be out of your mind to spend a top 2 pick on him.

Definition:
Out Of Your Mind. (Answer. Cleveland

DREAM TRADE. Cleveland Trades Johnny Football to Cincy for A.J. McCarron. = Problem solved.

thought this was just a rumor, but seems to be some real traction with trading Rivers...from a Chargers Beat Writer

Tom Telesco and Mike McCoy keep saying they want Philip Rivers to retire as a San Diego Charger.
That may well happen, even if Rivers follows through on his stated intention to play out the final year of his current contract and even if he doesn’t sign another contract with the team after this season.
The ominous reality for the Chargers is that there is no telling what happens with their franchise quarterback.
Despite some inside Chargers Park pressing the narrative that the Los Angeles factor is overblown, the team knows it is not.
Related

April 14 Chargers mock draft
Chargers draft needs
Mariota-Chargers workout makes sense
NFL Mock Draft 2015: Six rounds

There are numerous people in the organization dreading a move to L.A. as much as Rivers is. Everyone knows it is possible – some even believe likely – the team will move in 2016 or ’17.
The only real control the Chargers have with their quarterback is now, this offseason.
So – and this is difficult to think, let alone write – they need to trade Rivers.
If Monday night’s dinner and Tuesday’s workout in Eugene, Ore., are everything the Chargers expect, and they see in former Oregon star Marcus Mariota a possible franchise quarterback, they should do what they can to trade up and draft him.
The Chargers should get the No.2 pick from the Tennessee Titans, select Mariota, then take a running back with the No.17 pick. Start over in a big way.
RELATED: WHY MARIOTA, NOT WINSTON, FOR CHARGERS?

Yes, the Chargers in all likelihood would keep their first round pick should they deal Rivers to Tennessee. They may, according to some around the league, have to throw in a selection in a later round. But people are really just speculating, since there is no precedent for trading a quarterback of Rivers’ stature at this juncture in his career for a draft pick(s).
It can, however, be done. It should be.
There is no way I thought I’d write this. Ever.
My fondness for Rivers the person and the player is well known. I wrote in my first column three years ago that I planned to cover every game of his career. We partnered last season on a campaign that raised $112,000 for the Ronald McDonald House. I don’t need a full hand to count the number of professional athletes I’ve known with his quality of character.
The above is pointed out for the purpose of demonstrating how serious this is. I generally don’t play around, and never when it comes to Rivers.
This is not for effect. This is best for all involved.
If Mariota has the potential to be an elite NFL quarterback – and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are reportedly considering making him the No.1 pick over Florida State’s Jameis Winston – then moving on is the best route for the Chargers. (They have not traveled to see Winston; Mariota is their sole focus.)
They should get the QB they think is their next leader before they’re forced to find one who might not be.

because that day could be coming.

Can we say for sure that Rivers won’t play in L.A.? Not any more than we can say it won’t snow in Carson or Inglewood next Christmas.
So, yeah, take from that what you will.
It’s only prudent that the Chargers are exploring options. To rely on extending/re-signing Rivers or placing the franchise tag on him next year would not just be stubborn, it would be foolish.
Rivers, 33, has four or five seasons left in him. He’ll play as long as he’s making plays. But he also has seven children and plans for a life beyond football.
The Chargers know this: If they’re in Los Angeles, there is a good chance Rivers will be in Nashville.
Whether that means playing for the Titans or coaching high school football (while living near his in-laws and 90 minutes from his childhood home) depends on what other moves the Chargers make between now and then.

Are there traction to the Rivers to Tennessee rumours, or are people just seeing a Rivers/Wisenhunt connection and making a story?

Are there traction to the Rivers to Tennessee rumours, or are people just seeing a Rivers/Wisenhunt connection and making a story?

Sounds like a Tennessee smoke screen to drive up the price of the #2 pick. I think TENN would take Winston if he was there, but I think he goes #1. And I can't see Wisenhunt drafting Mariota -- not his type of QB. It sounds like TENN is motivated to trade down. I think Chip will do everything in his power to trade up for Mariota. Not sure if they have the firepower though.

The more I watch Mariota workout the less impressed I become. He's not accurate down the field.
IMO, best 2 players in this draft are the RBs, Gurley and Gordon. I think the best WR in this draft is Parker. I think we have undersized pass rushers at the top of this draft. I think the best olineman if he remains interior is Erving from FSU.
This is not a great 1st round of players. There's isn't a player outside of the 2 RBs who worth moving up for...and I think we've gotten to the point in the NFL where RBs have been devalued.
Who would I like to see the Rams select at 10? Has to be an olineman unless the sign a FA or 2. Would love to see a horse like Erving on the interior or Parker who is a Dez Bryant type.

Nice story. However, if you are already behind the eight ball in regards to size and name recognition you may need an experienced agent that can sell you better, not a part time rookie
not many agents lining up to take a flyer on a QB that wasn't even invited to the combine. At least this agent will work his ass off.

I love drafts, I love following them and I love watching all 3 days like a total fucking degenerate/loser. But for whatever reason this year I have been more uninterested then ever. I dont know if its because the Lions dont have a top 10 pick, there are about 50 edge rushers projected in the top 15 picks, or I just dont like Winston or Mariota or I am so sick of so many "experts" on twitter with mock drafts and talk scouting now that everyone who follows them also thinks they are an expert.

This draft class is weak to me.

I love drafts, I love following them and I love watching all 3 days like a total fucking degenerate/loser. But for whatever reason this year I have been more uninterested then ever. I dont know if its because the Lions dont have a top 10 pick, there are about 50 edge rushers projected in the top 15 picks, or I just dont like Winston or Mariota or I am so sick of so many "experts" on twitter with mock drafts and talk scouting now that everyone who follows them also thinks they are an expert.

def not exciting....Saints have a shit ton more picks than ever too

I used to go to bars hosting draft parties

I now don't even know when it is, all changed when they moved 1st round from Saturday morning to a work night

I liked the old format of 2 days, and I used to like Sunday better than Saturday. You still had the middle rounds, and some of those guys contribute in year 1 and then you also had those no-name guys with cool stories.

I never really liked the first round unless there are trades. The first round is so predictable, it makes it less fun. There's always one or two shockers but generally first round picks go by the book.

Now with so many days, it becomes tiresome and confusing.

I dont see where Winston is any better than Tebow was. End result could be the same? ,..

Mariota? ... now that boy may make it.

I really hope you're being sarcastic, Winston has all the tools and can make all the throws. If anyone will end up like Tebow it would be Mariota.

If my franchise was on the line I take Winston over Mariota...

That said, I do not think eother are going to be very good.....I think from this class of QBs, I just do not see much at all.

Id hate to be in the position to force a QB pick....nothing sucks worse and sets a franchise back

[h=2]Tier 1[/h]This is the elite class of prospects in the 2015 NFL draft. They should be starters from day one and project as perennial Pro Bowl players.
1. Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State (Grade: 97)
2. Leonard Williams, DE, USC (96)

[h=2]Tier 2[/h]A notch below the elite class, but still worthy of a top-10 pick in most drafts.
3. Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama (94)
<offer style="box-sizing: border-box;"></offer>
[h=2]Tier 3[/h]These players are good values between picks 10 and 20 in an average draft class.
4. Kevin White, WR, West Virginia (93)
5. Dante Fowler Jr., DE, Florida (93)
6. Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon (93)
7. Brandon Scherff, G/T, Iowa (93)
8. DeVante Parker, WR, Louisville (92)
9. Todd Gurley, RB, Georgia (92)

[h=2]Tier 4[/h]These players carry late first-round grades.
10. Arik Armstead, DE, Oregon (91)
11. Randy Gregory, OLB, Nebraska (91)
12. Trae Waynes, CB, Michigan State (91)
13. Andrus Peat, OT, Stanford (91)
14. Danny Shelton, NT, Washington (90)
15. Breshad Perriman, WR, UCF (90)
16. Cameron Erving, C, Florida State (90)
17. Shane Ray, OLB, Missouri (90)
18. Malcom Brown, DT, Texas (90)
19. Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami (FL) (90)
20. La'el Collins, G/T, LSU (90)
21. Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin (90)
22. Marcus Peters, CB, Washington (90)
23. Landon Collins, S, Alabama (90)

[h=2]Tier 5[/h]Teams would rather not reach for these prospects in the late first round, but they are good value picks in Round 2.
24. Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest (89)
25. Bud Dupree, OLB, Kentucky (89)
26. Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State (89)
27. Jaelen Strong, WR, Arizona State (89)
28. D.J. Humphries, OT, Florida (89)
29. Nelson Agholor, WR, USC (89)
30. Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA (88)
31. Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State (88)
32. Phillip Dorsett, WR, Miami (FL) (88)
33. Eli Harold, OLB, Virginia (88)
34. Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson (88)
35. Byron Jones, CB, UConn (88)
36. T.J. Clemmings, OT, Pittsburgh (88)
37. Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M (88)
38. Devin Funchess, WR, Michigan (87)
39. Hau'oli Kikaha, OLB, Washington (86)
40. Jalen Collins, CB, LSU (86)
41. Preston Smith, DE, Mississippi State (86)
42. Mike Bennett, DT, Ohio State (86)
43. Denzel Perryman, ILB, Miami (FL) (86)
44. Damarious Randall, S, Arizona State (85)
45. Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska (85)
46. Dorial Green-Beckham, WR, Missouri/Oklahoma (85)
47. Jordan Phillips, DT, Oklahoma (85)

[h=2]Tier 6[/h]These are mid-to-late second-round prospects.
48. Mario Edwards Jr., DE, Florida State (84)
49. Maxx Williams, TE, Minnesota (84)
50. Grady Jarrett, DT, Clemson (83)
51. Jake Fisher, OT, Oregon (83)
52. Stephone Anthony, ILB, Clemson (83)
53. Owa Odighizuwa, DE, UCLA (82)
54. Eric Rowe, CB, Utah (82)
55. Laken Tomlinson, G, Duke (81)
56. Tyler Lockett, WR, Kansas State (81)
57. Donovan Smith, OT, Penn State (81)
58. Carl Davis, DT, Iowa (81)
59. Trey Flowers, DE, Arkansas (80)
60. P.J. Williams, CB, Florida State (80)
61. Ronald Darby, CB, Florida State (80)
62. Benardrick McKinney, ILB, Mississippi State (80)
63. Clive Walford, TE, Miami (FL) (80)

[h=2]Tier 7[/h]These players are late Day 2 prospects.
64. T.J. Yeldon, RB, Alabama (79)
65. Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn (79)
66. Nate Orchard, OLB, Utah (78)
67. Duke Johnson, RB, Miami (FL) (78)
68. Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana (78)
69. Rashad Greene, WR, Florida State (78)
70. Shaq Thompson, OLB, Washington (78)
71. Senquez Golson, CB, Ole Miss (78)
72. P.J. Dawson, OLB, TCU (77)
73. A.J. Cann, G, South Carolina (77)
74. Markus Golden, DE, Missouri (77)
75. Quinten Rollins, Miami (OH) (77)
76. Kwon Alexander, LSU (76)
77. Tyler Kroft, TE, Rutgers (75)
78. Danielle Hunter, DE, LSU (74)
79. Tre' Jackson, G, Florida State (73)
80. Justin Hardy, WR, ECU (73)
81. Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor (73)
82. Anthony Harris, S, Virginia (73)
83. Henry Anderson, DE, Stanford (73)
84. Ali Marpet, G, Hobart (72)
85. Ty Sambrailo, OT, Colorado State (72)
86. Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise State (72)
87. D.J. Smith, CB, Florida Atlantic (72)
88. Doran Grant, CB, Ohio State (71)
89. Hroniss Grasu, C, Oregon (71)
90. Daryl Williams, OT, Oklahoma (71)
91. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon (70)
92. James Sample, S, Louisville (70)
93. Robert Havenstein, OT, Wisconsin (70)
94. Buck Allen, RB, USC (70)
95. Sean Mannion, QB, Oregon State (70)

Ya got this from Sal Pal:

975TheFanatic @975TheFanatic

Paolantonio: "I talked to a source in Mariota's camp that this is a 2 team race. Chargers/Eagles with Browns and Rams still in the mix."

975TheFanatic @975TheFanatic ·

Paolantonio: "If Tennessee doesn't want Mariota, they don't get enough for a trade, he could fall to 4, Eagles then need to move up to 4."

975TheFanatic ‏<s>@</s>975TheFanatic
Paolantonio: "If the <s>#</s>Eagles do not move up to 4 then Washington will have the upper hand to land Mariota."

And then you got this:

Benjamin Allbright ‏<s>@</s>AllbrightNFL Draft shaping up to have Mariota fall. Could fall right into teens. Most teams don't have him in their top 15-20.

:prayer

I dont know what you guys could give up to move to 4 though

Cleveland I could see offering their two 1sts, even St.Louis offering 10 plus 2nd/3rd, but falling all the way back to 20 would be too far I think

unless that Bradford to Cleveland, Mariota to Philly, Picks to team X idea seems legit, but thats a lot to work out in a 15 minute window

I am a Mett believe and have been forever.

I could care less about this years draft. I guess thats what happens when you have no 1st round Pick

Back