2015 NFL Draft

So Johnny football is an all out bust after playing what? 2 games?

We can even agree that he's not an all out bust after 2 games, fine....but the comment was that someone would be stealing him for a 4th round pick. What has he shown at all, that one could even imply it would be stealing to get him for a 4th round pick?

We can even agree that he's not an all out bust after 2 games, fine....but the comment was that someone would be stealing him for a 4th round pick. What has he shown at all, that one could even imply it would be stealing to get him for a 4th round pick?
Jonny football's play in the future would determine if trading him for a 4th rd pick is a steal or not

Jonny football's play in the future would determine if trading him for a 4th rd pick is a steal or not

Sure. It was said it would be a steal. Not that it could, potentially be one. That is all I responded to, and my only point. The post said that it would be a steal to get JFF for a 4th rounder. There may be, literally, a handful of people on Earth who would think that right now.

Minny pretty much taking the stance they aren't moving him unless its a monster deal. As good as he is Dallas would be stupid to give up a ton for him. RB is the easiest position in the league to fill IMO and Gurley and Gordon are the 2 best RB prospects in a long time. Would cost them less to move up and get one of them.

man to give up all this for Mariota?

wasnt Hundlee that dude before the season

Id HATE to have a qb pick this high this yr.....glad it is TB

altho JW could be awesome...gotta lotta Jawalrus in him I think

I think Gurley is an Adrian Peterson type talent but I guess he could fall just b/c teams don't value RB's. Hasn't been a 1st rounder in a few years.

yep RB career lives are not very long... but my gosh he would be a steal in the mid 1st round imo.... he's down to +130 now

Man if chip so needs to have a qb just sit there take hundley.
He is just as athletic as mariota. And I have actually seen him throw the ball down field!

Leaning Under 5.5 WR in the first round at + money.

White, Cooper, Parker are locks but is Perriman? I think a lot of teams know there is depth there and will wait until Friday.

I've seen Gurley in some top 10s, I would be elated if Gordon fell to the Cards at 22 but I can't see that happening

Then when it does we'll trade out

Rumor Eagles trying to get to #1 now

This is all just teams talking shit. TB maybe willing to trade, so throw out the Chip rumour to make sure another team is willing to pay top dollar. Or a team willing to trade with Tennessee, making Titans panic and accept a lower offer

Damn I hope Leonard Williams falls to number four.
was just going to post that some team is going to be very happy that Williams falls past #2. you could argue he's the best player in this draft quite easily. Guy will be an all world stud for 10+ years IMO.

Played weeks ago: Gordon -130 vs Gurley 0.5u, not in love with anymore, could get lucky..should've semi hedged when u 22 was -120..now -150 tho

Just added

Perryman 1st ILB +200 risk 0.3u
Mariota field +350 risk 0.25, options Ten, Phi, Cle, SD

was just going to post that some team is going to be very happy that Williams falls past #2. you could argue he's the best player in this draft quite easily. Guy will be an all world stud for 10+ years IMO.

Agreed, I've been saying since the first mocks started coming out that he was the cream of the crop.

Back