***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its addicting. I will tell you the biggest advice I have. You make your lineup and you think its the perfect lineup and go crazy on using that lineup in like 10 different leagues and it shits the bed and you lose all 10.

I used the same one in two today, not because I was in love with it, more out of laziness.

My Draft Kings is Henderson Alvarez/Cueto, Posey, Frazier, Kendrick, Longoria, Desmond, Braun, Rajai Davis & AJ Pollock

Got Cueto & Longoria in two, Kendrick in another. I think Kendrick wears out Shields, can't remember, think I saw that yesterday.

Never bet team totals before and just did about 10 of them. Still intoxicated and moving today, nice weather tho

if pompey/travis can get on this team can run alot...what happened to reyes?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

edwin-encarnacion-takes-the-parrot-for-a-walk--11620.gif

Remember when the Jays traded Yan Gomes and Mike Aviles for Esmil Rogers? Good times.

tip did I ever tell my disappointing legends night at progressive a couple of years back?

Uh-oh, I don't think so …
road tripping for baseball, drop by cleveland to watch a game, happens to be legends night..go to see who it is....effing Pat Tabler, the same F I hear on jays game and say some incredible dumb things...always disappoints.

road tripping for baseball, drop by cleveland to watch a game, happens to be legends night..go to see who it is....effing Pat Tabler, the same F I hear on jays game and say some incredible dumb things...always disappoints.

I didn't realize he was one of our legends. I think he had some quirky stat like hitting .400 with the bases loaded or something.

I didn't realize he was one of our legends. I think he had some quirky stat like hitting .400 with the bases loaded or something.
He was an All-Star in 1987, when he had career highs of 34 doubles, 11 homers and 86 RBI and hit .307, one year after batting a career-best .326. He hit a rather incredible .527 (29-for-55) with the bases loaded for Indians, and his .489 (43-88) career average with the bags juiced is tops over the last 20 years.

wankers

84 today, cold front coming through. 77 on Wednesday, hide the women and children

Side note, thank f'n god all the Spring Training freaks are gone, never seen this city as busy as the last month and a half. Good riddance.

Well at least you have something to look forward to...
are the 2 months sequential ?

I exaggerate. Winter is looooong, cold and gray (especially the last two), and sometimes spring doesn't seem to happen, but once summer kicks in and rolls into autumn … that's a nice time to be in the midwest. Just talking weather. Cleveland always delivers on other fronts. Soon to be city of champions too.

I exaggerate. Winter is looooong, cold and gray (especially the last two), and sometimes spring doesn't seem to happen, but once summer kicks in and rolls into autumn … that's a nice time to be in the midwest. Just talking weather. Cleveland always delivers on other fronts. Soon to be city of champions too.

Arena team looking strong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back