***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know I went to NC last year and they looked at me like I was nuts when I asked for capicola at the deli

My favorite sandwich at blimpies is turkey/capicola with provolone, spicy mustard, sweet peppers

Love that shit

Men who don't eat beans die young

Fiber is your friend

Black beans the perfect side as opposed to fries/cole slaw/side salad even

Fiber up

Got lots of leftover ham, going to make a ham, kale, black-eyed pea soup.

Kale's a "super food". My wife likes it. Gotta get your greens in there.

It is hipster though. It's a filling at the hipster burrito joints.

My dad's side of the family is from North Florida. My cousins pretty much grew up on the swamps. I was down for a wedding last weekend and was talking to one of my cousins. He catches wild boar, puts them in a pen for a few weeks and feeds them a bunch of corn. He then castrates them so they won't run off trying to fuck. He releases them on his property where he has a shit ton of corn growing. He lets them basically eat a buffet for a few months to fatten them up. He then kills them and cooks them. Says its the best pork ever.

My dad's side of the family is from North Florida. My cousins pretty much grew up on the swamps. I was down for a wedding last weekend and was talking to one of my cousins. He catches wild boar, puts them in a pen for a few weeks and feeds them a bunch of corn. He then castrates them so they won't run off trying to fuck. He releases them on his property where he has a shit ton of corn growing. He lets them basically eat a buffet for a few months to fatten them up. He then kills them and cooks them. Says its the best pork ever.
sounds good

to eat

not the work before

i have a 3pm appt with an older lady,,,,not much dough

the grandson will be there

I forgot opening day was happ un til now

i will have beer at lunch

i have a 3pm appt with an older lady,,,,not much dough

the grandson will be there

I forgot opening day was happ un til now

i will have beer at lunch

I'm celebrating baseball all day tomorrow. Should be good and hammered by Wisky-Duke tip.

Don't think I've ever had a cornish hen … taste like chicken?

what do you guys think of the genocide that the chickens face? 22 million chickens die everyday

Watching Drug Inc. on Netflix, the "High Stakes Vegas" episode. Holy shit, It's insane how some people live. Homeless dude says his Heroin dealer makes $2.5k him a month.

i think i erased the pics but there is ahuge event here now

whole gators on this massive rottisere next to pigs

was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back