***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it were guys like clown then the Republican Party would be in much better shape

Of course, but that guy would get nowhere, it's why he tries to be tougher than he actually is on some issues...which are non-issues

CTG who said that:

You know, roads used to be built with private money.

Theres only 2 Republicans that have a chacne to win the PResidential Election. Those are Christie & Guliani. Neither will win the Republican nominee tho

In a perfect world he is actually right

The world's not perfect. Private contractors build the roads, the government pays them. No one wakes up and says, "Oh, I forgot to pay the road guy."

The world's not perfect. Private contractors build the roads, the government pays them. No one wakes up and says, "Oh, I forgot to pay the road guy."

It wouldn't work that way. We can go back to the minimum wage debate on the market of supply and demand.

It wouldn't work that way. We can go back to the minimum wage debate on the market of supply and demand.

Apples and oranges, don't you think? I can raise a flag when backed into a corner on minimum wage and guns. Not infrastructure.

I don't think weeks of talking to yourself on the internet in run-on sentences about drinking and fighting and gambling can be an act.

Liek this is how I envision him

crazy+drunk+guy.bmp

You may not get it but I'd bet his release online is much healthier than most motherfuckers around here

He at least lets it out which is 95% of the battle. Good for him.

When that younggun guy tried to ask DeFaz to collude with him and others on some online poker deal and DeFaz called his ass out, that was priceless

Guy just stinks of sleaze and cheat, wouldn't trust that guy after seeing that.

Let's get 3-4 guys and team up on a poker table, fucking trash

When that younggun guy tried to ask DeFaz to collude with him and others on some online poker deal and DeFaz called his ass out, that was priceless

Guy just stinks of sleaze and cheat, wouldn't trust that guy after seeing that.

Let's get 3-4 guys and team up on a poker table, fucking trash

I missed that whole shit. Thats just hilariously stupid.

I was offered to do that in person and was like fuck that.

Just had to look at a calendar couldn't remember if this is Sat or Sun

Doesn't really matter other than early games tomorrow

I think defaz might have bullied killa away from ctg. Either defaz or wade. Some of it was kind of mean, but it was fucking funny.

I missed that whole shit. Thats just hilariously stupid.

I was offered to do that in person and was like fuck that.

Think Faz was on his side until this shit, then he called him out on the spot for being a cheat

It was priceless, the guy is a skeezer, asking to text hold hands and run a table, just get the fuck out

Poor tuck was probly just a lowly victim of this shyster but he incredibly won't let it go

I gotta go pick up the papers, pick up the papers. (Who's got the movie?)

Talk to you mopes before first pitch tomorrow. Go Cavs.

Bowling on ESPN. Even these clowns outstyle me now, they dress like fat soccer players.

Alex, has CTG determined my first round opponent yet? I base my betting style in contests on my foe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back