***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello tip.
Haven't seen u my Phillies thread
Producing winners all day n night

I normally set up season-long shop to discuss Tribe and life in the Tigers thread, but the Phillies thread is attractive.

Race 4 emerald downs
1 horse is named Dudley studley
Bet him to win and place

Cards are 54-11 (.831) SU in Wainwright's starts when they lead after the first inning. At home in that situation: 29-4 (.879) SU.

Opposing teams in Wainwright's starts at Bush Stadium are 0-15 L15 (since Aug 23, 2013) when scoreless after two innings.

I taught myself how to use it about two years ago. Probably have done over 20,000 queries since then. I can pretty much tell you anything you want to know.

It's really good for hockey since it's such a soft market. It's useful for the NFL and NBA also, but those sports are just so damn hard to beat. It's good for NCAA football to an extent, but the NCAA football and basketball ones are still in beta testing and there's some bad data in some spots.

Sucks to be so dependent on one tool though. That's why I watch as many games as possible. If I bet a game I make sure to watch it. That way if I lose I feel I still at least gained some knowledge. And when money is on the line I remember EVERYTHING. Like an elephant with my memory when it comes to risking my $.

For example tonight I found that in the first round of the NHL playoffs since 2006, the road team in G3 is about 70% against the ML after splitting the first two home games.

The two road teams in that situation got fucked up by the Isles and Hawks so far today. So I figure that the Canucks are a pretty strong play. I got them at even money earlier.

For sure, especially in hockey. In hockey you have TWO intermissions right? And both of those are 20 minutes long. It's MORE than enough time to do a little research on different situations, take your time, and make a play.

One that everyone already knows about is the Ducks, especially at home, when trailing by 1 or 2 goals going into the 3P. You could probably buy land by now if you would have bet on them every time in that situation so far this season.

People forget he spent zero time in the minors, still really a young fella all things considered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back