***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sofa, chaise, ottoman

I work from the sofa but am a rampant pacer, like when I'm on the phone, I can not sit down and pace back n forth to the point it's subconscious

I need to get back to having a nerf hoop up, used to go to that while talking on the phone, like Tom Cruise and his bat in A Few Good Men..I just think better that way

Sofa, chaise, ottoman

I work from the sofa but am a rampant pacer, like when I'm on the phone, I can not sit down and pace back n forth to the point it's subconscious

I need to get back to having a nerf hoop up, used to go to that while talking on the phone, like Tom Cruise and his bat in A Few Good Men..I just think better that way

agree...cannot sit and talk on phone unless I"m in the car

hahaha at the Nerf...that's awesome

Had a buddy in college with the Nerf hoop...he would order pizza pretty frequently. When the delivery guy got there he would tell him...I'm going to tip you 15%. You can take a shot on the Nerf goal. If you make it I'll up it to 30% and if you miss it then you get nothing. You can also not take the shot and take the 15%

Delivery guy always took the shot and missed it most of the time

dude some of the locals here in Boone cannot be described with words. lol, let's just say I would never walk in unannounced.

what year are you and what's your major?

Im a senior, but I have one more year here since I transferred and lost some credits.

I'm an Electronic Media/Broadcasting major. It is a unique major to App, only reason I'm here. That and that 2007 W over Michigan i guess

oh shit it wasn't his chest protector...it was right off the top of the knee guard

I can't imagine how bad that hurt

For anyone who has spent time in Vegas you see that guy everywhere

Spent all but 3 days of a 40 day period out there when I was going through some shit here with my ex (not to professionally gamble of course, I actually had two of my most productive months ever there) and you see these guys that think they own the world all over, trying to do what that guy is doing. It's obvious how these losers can get reeled into the lifestyle, but they're only pro at losing. And it sucks. Congrats to Vegas!

I think at one point in time we all dream of going pro, but like you said the guy is a knob. I do feel bad to see him lose it his fast but no hes a douche

I don't think your typical winner is a 25 year old Jersey meathead. Those aren't the guys that strike me as running algorithms and doing the deep research that is required to win long term. That's why I would never sacrifice my income to do this full time. It's a fun hobby for me. The real winners are likely the guys who sit in front of their computers 8-10 hours per day and wear sweatpants more than 50% of days. They've probably seen the inside of a Vegas club less than 10 times and are typically in bed by midnight

That place will get its claws on you though, especially if you're vulnerable, not just the gambling. You can learn a certain type of toughness in that city, and believe it or not, discipline that you didn't know you had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back