***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, Tampa came back on Miami? Reminds me of that night 14 years ago when I went to bed thinking my Mariner 12 run lead against the Indians was a done deal...

does anyone here subscribe to MLB.TV? I know its quality stuff, but is it worth the price?

Also, does anyone know if you can watch two streams at once? Like, if I shared it with another person?

Hugh

Can you believe this lst week of the NHL. Unreal. Kings eliminated. Sens going to knock out Bruins. Jets/Flames make the playoffs. CANT WAIT for next week

does anyone here subscribe to MLB.TV? I know its quality stuff, but is it worth the price?

Also, does anyone know if you can watch two streams at once? Like, if I shared it with another person?

Yep you can, me and my buddy are spliting it. He uses it on his XBOX1 and I use it on my Ps3 and no interruptions whatsoever.

I split it from 2004-2008 with a few buddies as I was/am a pretty big A's fan just because my family is out there and I've been to quite a few games. We used to be able to split it 8 ways but that may have changed

Old but is this the greatest joke in the history of comedy. Could watch this all day and cry laughing

[video=youtube;eE6QzDrT_x8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE6QzDrT_x8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back