***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banning NBAfan has been the best thing to happen in four years for me financially and apparently for him as well, so looks like it worked out

App State, in NC. GF and I drive down to ATL for a game every year though, and that home opener in the new stadium will be the next time I go, unless they make it to the playoffs somehow this year.

Gotcha...yeah lemme know if you make it down this way.

No hard feelings to the site. I won't be posting much here anyway because I've been too busy and will be busier through the summer.

But nice to check in on here with some buddies:cheers3:

No hard feelings to the site. I won't be posting much here anyway because I've been too busy and will be busier through the summer.

But nice to check in on here with some buddies:cheers3:
u good peeps, gl on new firm and all that, don't be stranger yo :cheers3:

Just ordered Dominoes this week in Fresno because it was across the street from my hotel :cheers3:

For 10 years I lived in a part of phx where dominos wouldn't deliver, and I love their thin crust. Went with some more local stuff which was awesome, but I always liked the option of D's thin crust.

Would be something if half of these Braves RHB would hit like they had a pulse this year.

Watching this Braves team, seems like a new vibe about them. Probably just fired up for the new year, but damn I bet getting rid of BJ Upton has helped.

Would be something if half of these Braves RHB would hit like they had a pulse this year.

Watching this Braves team, seems like a new vibe about them. Probably just fired up for the new year, but damn I bet getting rid of BJ Upton has helped.

hahaha had to help team morale

O2 center had killer nachos too, travel like mofo to live off pizza and nachos, killed it at Kempton Park tho

Don't get the d'backs line at all but I guess I am kinda high on Chase Anderson, liked what he brought last year but 2nd year after these teams have seen him a few times, I don't know..

Went to bar with buddy last night for a few hours. I only had 3 beers but he got fucked up. He called me earlier and said that after I left two guys in their 50s got in a fight with three guys in their early 30s. Apparently one of the guys in their 50s told a girl she had a phat ass...young guy said "don't speak to my wife like that." Old guy said "i'll say whatever the fuck I want." Then old guys friend threw the first punch and the young guys beat the shit out of them

Went to bar with buddy last night for a few hours. I only had 3 beers but he got fucked up. He called me earlier and said that after I left two guys in their 50s got in a fight with three guys in their early 30s. Apparently one of the guys in their 50s told a girl she had a phat ass...young guy said "don't speak to my wife like that." Old guy said "i'll say whatever the fuck I want." Then old guys friend threw the first punch and the young guys beat the shit out of them

:flag::punchout:

No worries P, over is probably the play

The balls were being hit like absolute missiles those first 3 games, doesn't necessarily mean homers but just everything hit gets to where it's going fast, tough on the defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back