2015 Golf Season In-Game

crawdads

Fairway to Heaven
Didn't want to clog my thread of greatness. Anyone watching the Sony? Im about to switch over to Shark Tank with the wife, but Luke had some tree trouble and just doinked it off the tree and ricocheted towards the out of bounds, should be close to the cut # before this mishap, but this will make it tough, although 18 is a gimmee.

Had a feeling he would birdie 18, but the 35 footer on 17 was pretty sexy. Nice finish by Luke. I like where we stand though heading to the weekend. GL

Need Russ to pull the turkey coming in.

Enjoying seeing the young guns Homa, and Thomas near the lead. Also, Jimmy Walker is a beast.

B7mCYbhIMAA5KmE.jpg

What a collapse by Kaymer. Was -3 thru 4 and had a 10 shot lead after a few holes today. Ends up shooting 75 and finishes third.

What a collapse by Kaymer. Was -3 thru 4 and had a 10 shot lead after a few holes today. Ends up shooting 75 and finishes third.

I got home and watched the first lil bot of coverage. After that start and with a 10 shot lead I fell asleep. That is an epic collapse. Wow.

One of those things. Was down 5 or 6 after round 1, and at one point down 2 on the final round, ends up winning by a handful. Funny game. To be honest henley could have finished a lot higher. Onto next week.

Kuch getting it together later this round.

Hope didn't jinx it. Interested to see how rusty el Tigre is

Not sure how i feel about that round. Tiger saved his tourney with that eagle. Afterwards he admitted rust, and not trusting his swing. He also has zero confidence in his chipping, not using any clubs with loft around the green. I can see a lot more bogeys from him as the week goes on.

Rough day for Tiger so far. Going Double-triple on 14 and 15. Can't find a fairway or a green, and can't chip. Not a recipe for success

44 on his first 9 today. Badly missing with his scoring irons in his hand. Looks like it might be a while before he is competitive. Half expecting the WD

At this point, has to be more mental, right? Swing changes isn't going to equate to this performance. He is terrified to chip

All upstairs with Tiger. You can tie it right to his public image falling to pieces, he hasn't won a biggie since, right?

He's never looked super comfortable at the pressers, but I preferred the more honest, humorless Tiger. That one before this tournament was like an awkward night at the Chuckle Hut.

Pretty sure i would take any of these guys over tiger, even at torrey.

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesFuturesRow"]
[TD]Chris Kirk[/TD]
[TD] <input id="editx" name="C_15" size="4"> +4500[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesFuturesRow"]
[TD]Hunter Mahan[/TD]
[TD] <input id="editx" name="C_16" size="4"> +4500[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tiger Woods[/TD]
[TD] <input id="editx" name="C_17" size="4"> +4500[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Billy Horschel[/TD]
[TD] <input id="editx" name="C_18" size="4"> +5000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Harris English[/TD]
[TD] <input id="editx" name="C_19" size="4"> +5000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Keegan Bradley[/TD]
[TD] <input id="editx" name="C_20" size="4"> +5000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Charley Hoffman[/TD]
[TD] <input id="editx" name="C_21" size="4"> +5500[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameOdd TrGameSec"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd"]
[TD="width: 10%, align: left"]
Feb 05[/TD]
[TD]7029[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]K BRADLEY[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-220<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="4_2358937_0_-220">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"] [/TD]
[TD="align: right"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd TrGameSec"]
[TD="align: left"] [/TD]
[TD="align: left"]8:00 AM[/TD]
[TD]7030[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]T WOODS[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+180<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="5_2358937_0_180">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Why is tiger at worse odds to win and place top 5 than Keegan but also a huge dog to him in the head to head?

Books know the public will always bet Tiger, so they can't make him too high in case the Tiger who has won here 8 times shows up and they get killed

Amazing reading some of the quotes today in regards to tiger. Seems like he is on shaky ground...

Books know the public will always bet Tiger, so they can't make him too high in case the Tiger who has won here 8 times shows up and they get killed[/Q

no I don't think that's true.

Every analyst, every piece of evidence, and every historical fact about Tiger's current woes say that he is a tremendous long shot simply to play well enough to not miss the cut by multiple shots. Tiger was chipping with 4 irons last week. He's not gonna come out and display a game that's ready to win against an elite field.

I don't think vegas is worried at all about the public cashing in on Tiger this week. I think vegas is licking their chops at all the futures wagers that are going on him blindly b/c they've never seen this price before.

Books know the public will always bet Tiger, so they can't make him too high in case the Tiger who has won here 8 times shows up and they get killed[/Q

no I don't think that's true.

Every analyst, every piece of evidence, and every historical fact about Tiger's current woes say that he is a tremendous long shot simply to play well enough to not miss the cut by multiple shots. Tiger was chipping with 4 irons last week. He's not gonna come out and display a game that's ready to win against an elite field.

I don't think vegas is worried at all about the public cashing in on Tiger this week. I think vegas is licking their chops at all the futures wagers that are going on him blindly b/c they've never seen this price before.

And I'll disagree with you here, I think it's nuts to jump on Tiger one tourny removed since declaring himself healthy. He had glimpses in the Phoenix open of his greatness, but overall we were subject to his current mediocre play. It would be better to look at him at the end of the season, we'll probably see him get better and better as the season goes on and hopefully he notches another major this year (yea I'm a fan, but who isn't or atleast who isn't a closet fan?)....It's tremendous to see a guy like Phil come out and say Tiger will be just fine...

You and Law agree on one thing though and that's that Vegas still has their eye on Tiger.

Regarding the 4 iron chip shot it's nothing new for Tiger, he's done it before just not recently, he even wrote an article about it in the past

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-instruction/short-game/chipping/tiger_tips_gd0908

Back