2015 Golf Season In-Game

I'm just streaming it from my cube at work.

Tiger's back looks like it is really bugging him too now. Always something.

no idea how he got it back to Even par after 10....but that double is the beginning of the end...wheels are coming off...WD probably coming

Books know the public will always bet Tiger, so they can't make him too high in case the Tiger who has won here 8 times shows up and they get killed[/Q

no I don't think that's true.

Every analyst, every piece of evidence, and every historical fact about Tiger's current woes say that he is a tremendous long shot simply to play well enough to not miss the cut by multiple shots. Tiger was chipping with 4 irons last week. He's not gonna come out and display a game that's ready to win against an elite field.

I don't think vegas is worried at all about the public cashing in on Tiger this week. I think vegas is licking their chops at all the futures wagers that are going on him blindly b/c they've never seen this price before.

Agreed. He was more likely to miss the cut them finish top 40. A win after last week was probably 500/1 at least

Yeah I think we were basically getting at the same thing. His real odds should have been much higher

Fellas if you want to know who the future of golf is, his name is Patrick Rodgers. You can have Spieth, Fowler and Justin Thomas and I'll take this kid. Nike backed up the truck for him. He broke Tigers records at Stanford. He just won on the web.com . ALL OUT BEAST MODE.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-3jiaXPOyqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was listening on xm on the way home, sounded like he was on the down slope. Why hit driver off the tee, if you are going to lay up? Pussy.

Read today that the lie is one where JB tends to pull long and left. Long and left is dead on 18, so he laid up. 5 yards longer or shorter, and he would have gone for it. Interesting thought process and it still amazes me how many factors and info these guys put into every shot

Field is pretty weak at Pebble. Oh well. Might stay away. Dont like tournies over multiple courses.

I hear ya. It will obviously depend on who they match him with, but I might look to fade Furyk. Mediocre here last few years and this is his first tournament in a while.

Tiger Woods is going away for a little while ... or a long while.
With rumors swirling that the Big Cat was going to make an even bigger announcement on Wednesday, he simply wrote -- quite matter-of-factly, as it turns out -- on his website that he is strongly considering not playing the Honda Classic and will return to action once his game is up to snuff.
"Right now, I need a lot of work on my game, and to still spend time with the people that are important to me," Woods said. "My play, and scores, are not acceptable for tournament golf."
He's right about that part.
"I'd like to play The Honda Classic -- it's a tournament in my hometown and it's important to me -- but I won't be there unless my game is tournament-ready. That's not fair to anyone. I do, however, expect to be playing again very soon."
What "very soon" means, nobody knows, but at this point, I'd expect it to be later rather than sooner.
"Like I've said, I enter a tournament to compete at the highest level, and when I think I'm ready, I'll be back," he said. "I am committed to getting back to the pinnacle of my game."
Whether he can -- or will -- ever do that is the question, especially now that Woods is admitting that a new unspecified injury -- "not related to my previous surgery" -- is forcing him into daily physical therapy. "I am feeling better every day," he noted.
As for when we'll see him again, I would expect it to go like this: He will likely skip the Honda Classic in two weeks even though he has not ruled that out yet, not qualify for the Cadillac Championship after that, not play the Valspar Championship and then be back for the Arnold Palmer Invitational.
It's a tournament he's won eight times at a course he clearly loves. Since he will not go into the Masters cold, the Arnold Palmer Invitational is certainly the best bet for when we'll see Woods again.

Tiger Woods is going away for a little while ... or a long while.
With rumors swirling that the Big Cat was going to make an even bigger announcement on Wednesday, he simply wrote -- quite matter-of-factly, as it turns out -- on his website that he is strongly considering not playing the Honda Classic and will return to action once his game is up to snuff.
"Right now, I need a lot of work on my game, and to still spend time with the people that are important to me," Woods said. "My play, and scores, are not acceptable for tournament golf."
He's right about that part.
"I'd like to play The Honda Classic -- it's a tournament in my hometown and it's important to me -- but I won't be there unless my game is tournament-ready. That's not fair to anyone. I do, however, expect to be playing again very soon."
What "very soon" means, nobody knows, but at this point, I'd expect it to be later rather than sooner.
"Like I've said, I enter a tournament to compete at the highest level, and when I think I'm ready, I'll be back," he said. "I am committed to getting back to the pinnacle of my game."
Whether he can -- or will -- ever do that is the question, especially now that Woods is admitting that a new unspecified injury -- "not related to my previous surgery" -- is forcing him into daily physical therapy. "I am feeling better every day," he noted.
As for when we'll see him again, I would expect it to go like this: He will likely skip the Honda Classic in two weeks even though he has not ruled that out yet, not qualify for the Cadillac Championship after that, not play the Valspar Championship and then be back for the Arnold Palmer Invitational.
It's a tournament he's won eight times at a course he clearly loves. Since he will not go into the Masters cold, the Arnold Palmer Invitational is certainly the best bet for when we'll see Woods again.

Why release a statement that he's taking an indefinite leave, but would like to play in the next tournament he was planning on playing anyway? Sounds like a PR move to excuse him from not qualifying for Doral. If it's not Bay Hill, then we may not see him until May

This field plus the amateurs is putting me to sleep. Pretty uninteresting so far. Daly in contention only story for me

Good recovery on 17 & 18. Feel bit better about R2 for JW with this momentum.

Hope Sneds vomits today

Agreed that I feel better. He is actually right on the cut number. Just need him to make the weekend. Can see Brandt possibly slipping into the weekend and just giving up and shooting 76-76. With that being said, I need him to beat Hideki also.

Good fuck, this is coming off the rails for JW

Was at -1, went into a meeting for work, came out he was +4, i was shocked when i couldnt find him on the leaderboard. A couple nice tweets coming in, the scores came back. I would be shocked if he shoots over par again. It seems like he didnt take advantage of his distance.

Walker can't seem to get anything going today. 7 pars so far. Just missed a 5 footer for bird which would've been nice. Cut line will bounce between 2 and 3 all day it looks like.

Ugh. Was just coming in to see what the deal was. Was hoping JW was playing a little safe to make the cut and not sucking again.

Back