***** 2014 MLB Playoffs In-Game*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
sf vs stl never snooze fest, either team can strike when needed, good veteran teams that are fun to watch play head2head imo

Lol does the guy right behind home plate in the stands have a Marlins sweatshirt on?
Guy in red shirt.

091613_royals_fan_belly_npwplqmc.gif

Awesome, just awesome!!

I'd have given pretty much anything to be in that ballpark today. What a celebration they're about to have in that area tonight.

Cards for me. am i correct in saying stl hasnt won a playoff game in sf since 2012. plus vog has lost 2 games since that series vs them

G4: STL +101 1u, Miller o4 k's -125 0.5u

also have Stl +205 (down 2-1), Stl +155 (down 1-0) series 0.5u each

before series started KC vs Stl WS +275 0.5u

Royals success makes me angry because the Indians are the same fucking team. Except the defense, take note, you kids watching at home.

But the Defense has bailed kc out of many innings these playoffs so that is a Huge key. So many different guys stepping up from what i have seen.

I agree. Their defense was big all year. Huge. They didn't hit their way here.

KC's starting pitching has been pretty good, bullpen has been lockdown and defense has made the starters look better than they are. Recipe for postseason success. Add a dash of speed on the basepaths and you get something special. The time off now may hurt them, hope not.

KC's starting pitching has been pretty good, bullpen has been lockdown and defense has made the starters look better than they are. Recipe for postseason success. Add a dash of speed on the basepaths and you get something special. The time off now may hurt them, hope not.

Think they need a few extras to rest, many guys fouling pitches off their legs, perez getting many bruises behind home plate. the layoff might make them lose 1st game but fuck it im all in on them every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back