***** 2014 MLB Playoffs In-Game*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I'm Bochy I pull Vogelsong now. He's got a couple guys who can go long distance in relief in Lincecum and Machi

I think the breather's going to do KC well. They've been in the "playoffs" for two months. This is an All-Star Break. Who knows, but I'd rather be them than the NL guys.

KC's starting pitching has been pretty good, bullpen has been lockdown and defense has made the starters look better than they are. Recipe for postseason success. Add a dash of speed on the basepaths and you get something special. The time off now may hurt them, hope not.
Pulling for KC:shake:

I would think most are at this point

Ahead in the series especially, Matheny should manage backwards from this point on.

ah okay, cardinals probably score 5 this inning or something

we were actually just talking about it yesterday in the thread...how you can get killed laying juice on a team leading midway through the game, and how you can cash in big odds with a team only down a couple runs with 4 at bats left...check out pg 41/42 braves

cards were +1250 after the 1st inning at 0-4 yesterday...they didn't win, but still came back to tie it...line was crazy

aj.gif

sf announcers on the radio were all butthurt about it and calling him a clown
haha, homerism runs wild here in the bay area, especially for the Giants. i swear during super bowl time, 680 am would rather talk giants off season baseball then the NFL

haha, homerism runs wild here in the bay area, especially for the Giants. i swear during super bowl time, 680 am would rather talk giants off season baseball then the NFL

yeah everyone wonders why i'm always rooting against the home teams...they are a big reason why...only one i don't mind is korach

yeah commute isn't too bad, work nights a lot like tonight and work 12 hours shifts so some weeks i work 3 days, the next week 4 days, so get a lot of days off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back