***** 2014 MLB Playoffs In-Game*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys talkin juice, eh..i likey, could talk all day about it..someone start a thread, what juice to lay, when to lay it

the most disciplined likely only take + juice or lay -110

one day i will hopefully be that disciplined/selective, i'm for buying hooks, if you get key # in football

bases ml sport, best to find value, but if you won laying -140 who cares what you laid if u won, long term would obv have to win at a strong clip laying -140 but here and there maybe, if u lay -150 or more and think u should be laying -300, guess u have value?

yeah it's a good discussion play. one thing to be laying juice before games, like -140. another thing betting live, betting -300 or so.

well but when you lay it live you actually can account for flow of the game, injuries, officiating, etc

yeah the postseason hasn't lacked for drama to this point other than the actual series results themselves

one school of thinking, as far as live wagering, could be just simply getting a better # than pre, but agree w/ KJ game flow is HUGE, as well as inj, etc

what's good fondy? ready for cbb?

It's a drinking night for me so that's good. The girls spent most of the last three days in bed sick so my stomach is hurting from McD's and I'd be ready for CBB if I have a bankroll left. This past week was a nice comeback, but still need to continue that.

Hangin in there, still 90+ here. How you doing Play? Your ready for CBB?

As you can see I failed to change my avy from last season, mainly because none of my teams other than the AZ Cards have been inspiring enough over the year to make the change.

I left the midwest at the right time, was in the 80s most of the time I was there, came back last Tue night just before it got seasonal

bc of me helping wifey w/ business i'm still trying, for the most part, to get handle on NFL..feel ok bout cfb but Saturday's will also be out of reach for me work wise

i did start prepping for CBB a few weeks ago though, now have to prep for Breeders cup, than finish up CBB..i love my life

Imagine if somebody took KC to win the world series before the season started, how cool would that be? Wonder what the odds were?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back