***** 2014 MLB Playoffs In-Game*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC Royals are choking like you've never seen a team choke. Ever since their 5-1 lead ceased to exist, they've sucked on D & O at crucial moments.

Just remember that the year after BUCK gets canned, you win the world series. History says so.

That inning was all on Hosmer for swinging at anything when the guy couldn't hit water from a boat

Monumental failure there for KC that, whether they win or lose this particular game, doesn't bode well for them moving forward. Their immaturity has shone through since they lost their second 4 run lead.

BC gonna chime in about Buck being due for a World Series, which is probably true, but I wouldn't bet on it

I do have some personal interest in Baltimore for the record, just not sold

Monumental failure there for KC that, whether they win or lose this particular game, doesn't bode well for them moving forward. Their immaturity has shone through since they lost their second 4 run lead.
Yea immaturity may haunt them but these are the type of teams i thrive on, guys who have nothing to lose and obviously make mistakes but it comes with the territory.

In the O's bandbox, no good pitcher is safe. You know every O's hitter who comes up is thinking only 1 thing. I'd imagine it's the same for KC's hitters. And the moisture is going to lead to mislocated pitches for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back