2014 Golf

Wasn't around to see any of the weekend play as I just got back from the UP, but had a nice week. 2-1 on match ups and 3-1 on the larger props for a +$447.50 tournament. Now +$883.25 on the year.

Didn't have any time to make plays this week but good luck to those who did. Back to it next week for the Bridgestone.

Two plays at the Bridgestone.

Matsuyama -110 over Schwartzel $110/$100
Leishman -120 over Snedeker $90/$75

Good luck this week.

Yeah it's too bad. If healthy I would have liked his chances for next week.

And I agree about Bubba, he's been so so here in the past. Though I'll probably never bet against Jason lol.

Anything for you this week?

Yea Im pretty pissed as I think my last 4 leans posted here would have cashed easily. Oh well, you cant win unless you play so..

Last week: 1-1 -$20
YTD: +$863.25

Didn't see a lot of matchups that interested me this week. Did make two plays there however and three top 20 props.

Adam Scott -130 over Sergio Garcia $130/$100
Graeme McDowell -145 over Martin Kaymer $108.75/$75

Matsuyama Top 20 +200 $100/$200
Leishman Top 20 +200 $100/$200
Moore Top 20 +250 $100/$250

Might make some single round bets this week if I see a good spot.

Good luck.

Last week: -$125
YTD: +738.25

A little frustrated with myself about last week. Went 2-0 in matchups but whiffed on all three props for a losing week.

Made three plays for Greenbrier but they're smaller because this is a tough week to judge. Lots of different motivational factors to judge.

Bill Haas -125 over Patrick Reed $62.5/$50
John Huh EV over Bo Van Pelt $50/$50
Ricky Barnes +105 over Shawn Stefani $50/$52.50

I'm taking a look at Euro Tour but not sure I'll play anything.

Last week: 2-1 (+52.50)
YTD: +790.75

Playoffs starting this week. Should be a fun month.

Also stalking a few guys in the Czech Masters this week. Will depend on matchups obviously.

Thanks crawdad.

Well I only liked one of the matchups my Euros got so played it right away.

Rikard Karlberg -120 over Nicolas Colsaerts $120/$100

Haven't looked much at Barclays yet. Hopefully can spend some time on it today.

Yeah it's mostly based on form.

Colsaerts has basically been playing terrible golf since mid April. In his last 10 starts worldwide, he has made only three cuts and his best finish was a t59 in early June where he still finished 15 back of the winner. In that time, he has only three rounds in the 60s. This week, I'm thinking the winner will be somewhere double digits under par.

This is a new course for everyone and is pretty long at almost 7500 yards. Fairly wide fairways but the rough is some links style. It also has big greens. So distance and putting should be key. Obviously Colsaerts I'd a bomber so no problem there. However, he's 180th on Euro tour in putting.

Karlberg has been trending in the right direction. He has four top 15s in his last six starts, including a t9 last week in Denmark. He's a big enough hitter, almost 291 off the tee, where the length this week should cause any issues. He's 21st on tour in stroke average, so he's been making birdies. And best of all, he's top 25 on tour in putting, including 14th in putts per round.

Hope this is helpful.

Have researched for the past 2 hours and have absolutely nothing. Maybe BVP over El Pato, but I havent translated his twitter comments to see how his shoulder is.

Damn. Yeah I ended up with no time tonight. Went straight to softball from work and just got home from bar now. Hopefully it's a slow day at work tomorrow.

But BVP has been coming on a bit lately.

Thinking about a small play on Tim Clark over JB Holmes. That +140 looks kind of attractive. Any thoughts there?

Yup and he just missed another 5 footer for par. Frustrating round, especially because JB has fallen back

Yea, I think he missed two birdies from inside of 3 feet. His strokes gained putting was like -4.94.

I had a feeling Rory wasnt focused this week, he had done like 1000 tv shows, but i didnt expect him to be +3.

This week: 1-1 +50
YTD: +840.75

Was really pulling for Day to win today but Mahan was just striking the ball great. On to the next one.

This play probably won't surprise anyone.

Jason Day +165 over Rory McIlroy 50/82.50

Day appears healthy again and is trending in the right direction. Also has a 4th place finish here from last year. Rory is obviously Rory. Just felt the price was high and warranted a small play.

Still looking to add a play or two more.

This play probably won't surprise anyone.

Jason Day +165 over Rory McIlroy 50/82.50

Day appears healthy again and is trending in the right direction. Also has a 4th place finish here from last year. Rory is obviously Rory. Just felt the price was high and warranted a small play.

Still looking to add a play or two more.

Only 50 bucks, might be able to hedge out or let it ride.

Day is grouped with Webb tomorrow so no hedge chance. But being $50, wouldn't have anyways. We'll just sit back and see what happens.

Last week: 0-2 -105
YTD: +735.75

Rough week last week with Day not trailing until the back 9 on Sunday.

Two plays this week in the BMW and one in Euro Masters.

Schwartzel -130 over McDowell 130/100
Summerhays -130 over Bohn 130/100

Kieffer -135 over Colsaerts 135/100

Good luck this week.

Whiffed big on Euro play but nice sweep in PGA with 7 and 14 stroke wins.

2-1 +65
YTD: +800.75

One more event and the Ryder Cup left. Then I'll slow it down big time until 2015.

One play as of now.

[TABLE="class: record"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: date_accepted"]Sep 10, 2014 09:12 PM
[/TD]
[TD="class: wager_type, width: 10%"]Money Line
[/TD]
[TD="class: risk, width: 10%"]$100.00
[/TD]
[TD="class: to_win, width: 10%"]$130.00
[/TD]
[TD="width: 40%, align: left"] Golf - 7007 Rickie Fowler +130 for Game

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Oops didn't realize BOL doesn't post who it's over. That's over Sergio. Get outta here with that price.

And a Euro play I like.

Shane Lowry +105 over Bjorn 100/105
-Bjorn has said he's just trying to get reps in to get ready for Ryder Cup. Lowry is a great links player.

“It’s draining so you have to come down and build yourself up to the level again. I’m using these weeks to get myself ready and hopefully in the process of that I can play some decent stuff. There’s always a balance of how you do that. Some guys take the time off and go in fresh. I like to be on a run of tournaments and I normally play well on the back end of a run. I felt like I needed to play some events and get out there and be competitive. That’s always my problem after a break - I might play well but I don’t feel competitive.

Thanks. 1-0 so far with Bjorn missing the cut and Fowler is looking pretty good with six shot lead heading into tomorrow.

Adding a small 4th round play.

Bubba -120 over Kuchar 60/50

This week: 2-1 +175
YTD: +975.75

Nice week, though I gave some back with the play today. Just the Ryder Cup left.

Yeah I know, and I'm sure I'll bet on plenty of it. The "fall series" is just goofy though. Will probably focus on more of the worldwide events.

Happy with a push there. Three this afternoon.

Furyk/Kuchar -160 over Westwood/Donaldson 120/75
Walker/Fowler +135 over Garcia/McIlroy 50/67.50
GMac/Victor +110 over Phil/Keegan 50/55

Back