2014 Golf

Yeah kind of. Tiger has been out over a month longer though. But Day isn't coming off back surgery and hiring a new swing coach. And Tiger has new clubs in the bag this week. Decided it was worth a play.

You like anything this week?

Haven't looked yet bud. Had a nail in the tire, gonna go to the gym, then if I have time tonight I'll look. I'd like to make a play though. Good luck

Going to have to take a good look before fade Tiger for Round 2. I thought he would have this round tomorrow, not today. Definitely a lot of rust and little trust on that man right now though.

Seemed like he pured it off the tee and irons. He was just a 40 handicap chipping today. Someone should post the vines or videos. He had like 5 duffs..

Yeah he was making nice contact. Seemed to be off a club on a lot of approach shots. Swing looks better than the last few years though.

Making one play for round 2.

Rose -1/2 -144 over Horschel 72/50

I wish they could all be like the Rose play. Made one play tomorrow.

McDowell -120 over Mahan 60/50

3-0 +200
YTD: +1039.75

Alfred Dunhill Championship next week. We shall see if anything sticks out there.

Yeah there are. Top players scattered all over.

Didn't do a ton of looking this week, but made three small plays.

McDowell/Woodland +110 over English/Kuchar 50/55 (price play)

Oosthuizen -115 over Willett 57.50/50 (semi Willett fade after reading some comments from him coming off win last week)

Koumei Oda -120 over Prom Meesawat 60/50 (injury fade)

I would feel like a complete dick for fading Pat Reed this week. Not sure if the Karma gods would get me..

Prom play is looking good. Im having a hard time juggling work, being a dad and capping. Pathetic by me not to get the play in before going off.

Don't beat yourself up. Life gets in the way, especially this time of year.

2-1 +50 this week
YTD +1089.75

That's a wrap on 2014 and this thread.

Pretty happy overall with the year and it's final +1089.75

Here's to a better 2015!

Back