2014 Golf

Took Jason Day -105 over Phil for 2nd round to win $50. In case Phil decides to give it a go.

Thanks Craw. They all worked out for me this week.

4-0 +$282.50 for the week and +$381.00 for the year so far.

Fun one next week

Still thinking about one matchup (Holmes over Colsaerts) but otherwise none of those this week. Ive been having decent success on Top 10s so I did play a few of those small.

Graham DeLaet Top 10 +360 $25/$90
Chris Kirk Top 10 +410 $25/$102.50
Matt Every Top 10 +515 $25/$128.75

Good luck this week.

Sorry wasnt around at all this weekend. It was a light week but a positive one with DeLaet getting there.

1-2 +$40
Overall +$421.00

Pebble Beach up this week.

Think you meant to post that in craws thread, but your welcome anyway.

One play so far this week, wont be much of a surprise.

Jason Day -115 over Phil Mickelson $115/$100

Think you meant to post that in craws thread, but your welcome anyway.

One play so far this week, wont be much of a surprise.

Jason Day -115 over Phil Mickelson $115/$100

I did, like this play as well. Play against Phil's current form I assume.

Thanks guys. And yeah, it is a fade of sorts on Phil with his back and all. But it's also a play on Day. I more or less have a man crush on him and think he's going to have a reall big year. Like win a major big.

I think Dustin is the better play, I just never know about his focus. Pretty cool that he is playing with Wayne.

Thanks guys. And yeah, it is a fade of sorts on Phil with his back and all. But it's also a play on Day. I more or less have a man crush on him and think he's going to have a reall big year. Like win a major big.

With you on the man-crush on Day. He's played so well in majors, you have to believe he'll break through soon.

Nice gps. Hopefully he comes through for us.

Adding a bit of a weird play but just don't see how it doesn't win.

Hunter Mahan -1/2 (-144) over Bo Van Pelt (Round 1) $72/$50
-Van Pelt doesnt have a first round in the 60s this year and has made one cut his last three trips here. I would be surprised if this is within three strokes.

Mahan over Van Pelt worked out pretty much as I expected. Comfy four stroke win. Van Pelt with an interesting round though with 18 pars

Yeah no complaints from me. And won some more thanks to tailing you. Lets keep it rolling.

First thoughts for Riviera this week. Im strongly looking at DeLaet -120 over Rose and -115 for first round. DeLaet has been a horse lately and so no reason why he doesnt keep rolling this week. But more importantly, this is first tourney in two months for Rose after missing time with bum shoulder. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Also, depending if and who he gets matched up with, I might look to fade Sang Moon Bae. This is his 7th straight week playing and hes coming off a MC last week.

Well they gave us Scott Piercy in the Bae matchup which I'm not fond of so pass there. Still looking at a few though.

Think I would lean that way as well but I probably wont play it because of what you said about JB. Too much good history here for my liking.

The three Im still interested in are

Els -115 over Jacobson
-Jacobson in rough form but does have good history here. Probably a no play

Choi -130 over Poulter
-aside from last weeks MC Choi is having solid start to season with four top 20s and usually plays well here. Poulter hasnt played here in over five years and MCd each time hes played it. MCd two weeks ago in Phoenix.

Tringale -125 over Ishikawa
-Tringale in good form with b2b top 15s last two weeks. Also top 25s past three years in this event. Ryo has been hit or miss this year but has three top 10s. Hasnt been better than 61st past three years here. This is looking more and more like a play for me.

Have any thoughts on these?

Gotcha. I will be adding the Tringale play but at this point going to wait for reduced odds to come out.

Yeah he'll miss the cut for sure. Tringale starting his round with a 7 shot lead so we just need to avoid a catastrophic implosion at this point.

1-1 last week for -$85. Now up $346 on the year.

Going to be making a lot of plays on the match play this week.

Back