2014-2015 Bowls Picks and Discussion Thread...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
No suprise here, one more time. I think NIU will keep pace to...but stick with the basics...

We Are tt o37.5 -125 1.4 units

Back later in the week...GL to all and Happy Holidays...

I am just worried about how they ended the season. Once they lost the undefeated record it seems like the air kind of came out

Really think Cato goes out on top in front of family and friends. Would be a nice boost for draft stock, too. Still have visions of that poor performance vs. WKY in head. Think he goes for 5-6 TDs tonight.

They played Louisiana Tech after losing to WKU, who is probably the best team they've played all year. LT defense is def the best defense they've played all year.

No suprise here, one more time. I think NIU will keep pace to...but stick with the basics...

We Are tt o37.5 -125 1.4 units

Back later in the week...GL to all and Happy Holidays...
BAR my man MERRY CHRISTMAS make your bookmaker pay bol

Play(s) tomorrow on the local game, obv waiting for all totals to be out...will check in middle afternoon.

Coool man I maxed out at 9 of the them thee other night. Felt great

no action? Somewhere in this thread there was an opportunity to ask if you like fish sticks.

North Carolina tt o37 -110 1.25 units

Total jumped over night but still like it and may add...

Thoughts if have time....wifed up this week so-to-speak

No motivation but will score a bit in 2h...

North Carolina tt 2h o17.5 -130 1.25 units

2-1 +1.27 units

I'll take the juice out last night and run with it.

Miami(Fl) tt o32 -110 1.25 units
USC tt o35 -110 2 units

Terrific pick on Texas last night...

3-3 +0.24 units

Louisville +7 -110 1.75 units

​I expect them to win this on the field but imma too scurred like tru to play the ML ;).

Back to just team totals. These sides suck. Good defenses getting jailsexed all bowl season.

I've been on team totals mostly. Seems to be working. I just had LSU team total over 28.5 and did something I've never done with live in game. I bailed out of it at 28-28 when ND started the last drive. I was able to take ND pk +130 which gave me an opportunity to hedge OR win both if ND had won in OT.

Never capping defense again in cfb unless just dominant. Stick to hoe you make money Reno.

I love this play a lot, got 27.5 a little while ago. FWIW GT hit this number in 11 of 13 games (25 vs Duke and 27 vs VT were the non hits).

I have 5 units on FSU @ 9.5....I sold off 3 on them...still thinking about keeping the final 2 or middling...shall see tomorrow...(sorry later today...long work nite)

I have Bama in a teaser with the Cowboys as well...fwiw...not gonna include here...

Back