2013 NFL Draft In-Game...

Praise Jeebus, all the "Eagles are all Geno Smith all the time" bullshit will now end barring some unforeseen horribleness.

And the Browns get Devon Bess, finally, after this was reported like four days ago. So there ya go.

That has got to be the worst possible place for him to go. Bad line, no running game, no weapons to throw to, terrible coaching staff. Wow.

Does this just reinforce the fact that the front office and the coaching staff are nowhere near on the same page in NY? I get that the Jets could use a QB, but can you really justify this pick in this spot?

Mayock is just ripping Geno right now.

Crushing him. "I have a separate reel with 10 of these passes that should have been touchdowns on it."

What's new Joe? How you been?

Busy. Work sicks balls like it's name was Chopper.

What's new CDS?

=)

Great quote from one of my favorite movies ever.

Just neck deep in baseball season Joe, and trying to deal with my wife who is in full nesting mode due to baby boy number three on the way.

I think I might start rooting for the Jets again...they were always my second team (since I was born in Jersey) until Sanchez.

Rex fucked up the Jets Karl, not Mark Sanchez. I firmly believe that if he landed out of college somewhere where he could have studied behind a good veteran QB with a good coaching staff who have developed QBs in the past he would have developed into a fine starter.

Sanchez is horrible, cds...just absolutely horrid. I hate him though because of a couple of buddies (Hispanic guys) who talk about him like he's Marino or something.

Just neck deep in baseball season Joe, and trying to deal with my wife who is in full nesting mode due to baby boy number three on the way.

That's awesome. Congrats.

Also, if you can fix the White Sox. You know, if you have time. After the Dodgers, of course.

That has got to be the worst possible place for him to go. Bad line, no running game, no weapons to throw to, terrible coaching staff. Wow.

And then the NY spotlight on top of all of that. He was going to take his ball and go home after not getting drafted yesterday...someone obviously talked him out of it....have to wonder how thick his skin is and then he ends up with the NYJ. What a horrible situation.

OK, so the Browns didn't take Dee Milner, but take a CB with their second pick. OK, I'll take that. Unless he sucks. Then, well ... they are the Browns.

Gawd I want the Bills to grab Nassib with their 3rd rounder. Let's just make it a cluster fuck of epic proportions 'round here (as if it weren't already).

Gawd I want the Bills to grab Nassib with their 3rd rounder. Let's just make it a cluster fuck of epic proportions 'round here (as if it weren't already).

I like where this is going.

I feel like the Mathieu is either Warren Sapp and gets past the weed problem to be great, or this guy flames out within 18 months.

I don't really feel like there's a middle ground for this guy.

I like where this is going.

I don't hate the idea of drafting multiple QBs in a draft...your odds only increase that you find one that works out. Nassib is obviously familiar with the new coaching staff, and could provide some knowledge of the offense to EJ (and the other QBs for that matter). I hated Nassib in the first round, and many/most thought the Bills would take Nassib there, but in the 3rd round after grabbing EJ and then two positions of need in the 2nd it's not the worst idea ever.

Why would the first highlight the NFLN shows of this CB from CT be one where he gets beat, badly, off the line by Shoelace?

That's tough love right there.

Back