2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel Meyers who is doing this play by play on TNT does the Pelicans year round....quite good I might add

Interesting he gets to do TNT also

anyone familiar with this? I know he was somewhere else before Pels...he is very good

Joel Meyers who is doing this play by play on TNT does the Pelicans year round....quite good I might add

anyone familiar with this? I know he was somewhere else before Pels...he is very good
Think he does SNF or MNF on the radio. Pretty good.

Sounds a little like the voice from NFL films?

Well good to see my largest lead over 14.5 hit in Chicago.... I was expecting the bulls to be the ones leading though lol

i got more toros live

this shooting gallery aint lasting

my 1st h bet is dead likely, but FG and live may wash it

hope so anyway

Remember the bulls offense is turrible at the end of games. Thibs said he's not planning to change anything.... Gulp

thx ... still around twink, wish I could say I have been playing golf but work has been a f'in nightmare this year
hope all is well in NO and hope you find the right car. Saw someone mention the Infiniti and worth driving that and others to narrow down search
Have to drive cars to see what is right but it is a hassle and time consuming and need to wash slime off clothes after car salesman bs but gotta do it man

thx ... still around twink, wish I could say I have been playing golf but work has been a f'in nightmare this year
hope all is well in NO and hope you find the right car. Saw someone mention the Infiniti and worth driving that and others to narrow down search
Have to drive cars to see what is right but it is a hassle and time consuming and need to wash slime off clothes after car salesman bs but gotta do it man
thanks

I hope you are well brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back