2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
could happen with a blowout. I can picture Blake going for a thunder dunk up 20+ and draymond green fouling him hard.

damn during that lil scoring run the 1st half o/u ballooned to 113 i knew that pace wouldnt last but i got scared cuz these can start a fast pace and never look back.... but i said to myself im gonna wait for that lil 2-3 min stretch when they score and wAIT for that line to balloon and hit it... it happened i pussed out and they will be lucky to crack 100 at this pt

fuck 8 straight points and now back to the line...... what was 5.5 pts a min has dipped to 4.... and this fucker wont miss

well the only thing the warrior can say about this series is they stole home court. and they play great at home in the playoffs. this game is done.

mother fucker i knew i was cooked when cp fouled like a fuckin cock fuck,,,, and then griffen just backs em down like nothing... that last 1min 30 killed me.... had 107.5

ya o welll just craz couple min at the end there and then denadre Mouse head makin all those Ft miss 1 i win .....king felix getting lit up

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #FDF5E6"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto, bgcolor: #ED0003"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]IN-GAME LIVE LINES[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto, bgcolor: #ED0003"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]ONLINE BETTING ONLY[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #FDF5E6"]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Apr 22[/TD]
[TD]9719[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]WARRIORS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+24½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="0_771433_24.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o215-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="2_771433_-215_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #FDF5E6"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]2:00 AM[/TD]
[TD]9720[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]CLIPPERS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-24½-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="1_771433_-24.5_-105">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u215-105<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="3_771433_215_-105">

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

too many sports going, need an all in one or it ends up being a bunch of this

soccer in-games more active middle of the day

no comment on the preferability of an all in 1, but what's hard about having 3 windows up, and switching between each (NBA, NHL, MLB)? Easy peasy.

no comment on the preferability of an all in 1, but what's hard about having 3 windows up, and switching between each (NBA, NHL, MLB)? Easy peasy.

This is true but it is always nice to have more activity etc. I cannot tell you how many times in multi-sport INGAMES I have found a play from someone I respected in a sport I do not know that I tailed and won more times than not.

yeah the interactions aren't really fluent if you're toggling back n forth, sometimes get the cam whore convo mixed up with the bruins/wings convo

Denied?

Just asking, obviously I am not around at nights much.
it just wasn't encouraged if I remember right....there was to be an IN Game thread....only for the football offseason...some die hards didnt like it from what I remember

During football, obv everyone is at one

Shit Ill take updates from all sports in whichever is most popular at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back