2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true but it is always nice to have more activity etc. I cannot tell you how many times in multi-sport INGAMES I have found a play from someone I respected in a sport I do not know that I tailed and won more times than not.
agree 1000%

alot of time I like the banter, but from a betting spot THIS

also has kept me off shit too Al

If I only see a couple people bantering back n forth I might step in and say hi, that's about it. If it's got several I'm more apt to interact a bit I guess although I'm not wagering at the moment. Ironically I'm beginning to feel like I'm seeing some things better but still a bit gunshy

My .02 on Indy was their D would be the key sign as to whether their latter reg. season form was "for real" or not. Currently it aint functioning.

Watching the bruins ...
Did George cover Teague at all??

hey Bar want some banter?? Red wings suck.... :boxing:

There's nothing stopping anyone from making other sport observations in this in-game. Like, this Minny pitcher who had a great era after 3 starts is learning what it is to pitch on the road against the NL East. And, fuck the Yankees.
some people get a lil butt hurt

Ive seen it and so have you:shake:

If I only see a couple people bantering back n forth I might step in and say hi, that's about it. If it's got several I'm more apt to interact a bit I guess although I'm not wagering at the moment. Ironically I'm beginning to feel like I'm seeing some things better but still a bit gunshy
what happened? bad run?

George looked like he "covered" Teague but didn't seem real interested in fighting through screens at all

If anyone shows any sign of getting butt hurt if you mention your 3 year old dancing around the room because of a Red Wings goal, twink, I'll ban them on sight.

what happened? bad run?

burnt out doing the research

March Madness didn't yield the results I wanted, took time off before it and ended up slightly down, not much worse than even but still an event that has paid me handsomely for the past bunch of years was awful last year and basically a push for me this one

Gonna probably bet the Derby, Preakness and Belmont along with World Cup this summer, that's about it. Don't feel like the bases at all.

burnt out doing the research

March Madness didn't yield the results I wanted, took time off before it and ended up slightly down, not much worse than even but still an event that has paid me handsomely for the past bunch of years was awful last year and basically a push for me this one

Gonna probably bet the Derby, Preakness and Belmont along with World Cup this summer, that's about it. Don't feel like the bases at all.
whatever helps you keep your sanity brother:shake:

Dbacks suck so bad twink I may have to turn to arena ball for my summer fix

Good thing the WC is this year or the 110 degree days would truly be dog day although been getting my "summer" tan going since early Feb, pool be hoppin

Both Iowans

Ashton probably had a sweet stroke from 3 land and the line as well at one point, it's all we ever practiced in HS

IMO if Indy are coming back to win SU, it'll be a 2nd h Under. Any SU win should come home of the back of their D. In that scenario, ATL will have 1 shitty sub-20 pt period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back