2012/2013 cfb bowl thread

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
29-26-2..+5.38 weeks 12-15

Was up around 5 or 6 going into crash, didn't keep track of records otherwise..lost around same on futures so units about right anyways.

Nevada tt over 33

1.10 for 1

Solid balance, should get 35 imo. Also think it might be close. You got big balls if you're willing to lay the lumber with az and their makeshift defense. Gl.

Last edited:
Like your Nev TT over. Also like Nevada + and the over as well. Both teams should hit 35+ Should be a high scoring, entertaining game to open up the bowl season. BOL Hunt this bowl season, which is what I call "The most wonderful time of the year"

good luck hunt, good to see ya (in a virtual kind of way), i trust a 8 mile hooker more than a dick rod D, i see 38-35 stuff here

thanks brothers.

187,lol hookers bro. When the site crashed all posts got taken away past 2009. SO if you joined after 2009, you had to start over again. I know, it sucks..we had a massive hard drive failure. good to see you back.

Thx bro.

Toledo/Utah st. Under 56.5 live

1.10 win 1.00

2-0 +2

Last edited:
Give us some more winners HuntDog.....what do I need to add to and what do I need to buy back??????????

I cant do this ingame stuff.....I need winners Now :confused2:

GL my friend

'an horse'

Thx az, d8

Lol blood, this bowl season has me a little perplexed. Gonna see how game is going tonight then maybe make a bet. Trying not to force anything. Might just have to follow u bro. Ur the man

Sorry about your aztecs bro. They just never got good field position at all really. Making turnovers just is the kiss of death. Both defenses played pretty well but had a lot of field to work with. You guys will be good next year, nothing to be ashamed of. Really could have gone either way for 3.5 quarters.

i would have been on that 1st qtr play with u if i had seen it....should have been a giv-me

gl on the rest hunt

Unfllipin real. Hate kickers. Missing xp and free throws in hoops. Biggest pet peeves in gambling for me.

BSU gonna score some in this 2H also me think.. pretty strong opinion.. gl mr Hunt.

Back