2008 CTG Fantasy FB League III ONLY

I woke up late Sunday and the noon games already went off
Ended up with Lee Evans over Breaston.
I wanted to play Zach Miller at TE but he was on waivers till Nov 11th.
I panic and start Rosario at TE. Lays an egg.
Jags run Taylor in 1st and goal package and end up not getting in. When MJD been getting in for paydirt in that package all game.
Kevin Smith missed the 3 pt bonus for 100 rush yards by 3 yards.
Kurt Warner didnt hit that 2 pt conversion for me to win my matchup
I scored 104 pts and lost in a league where 88.19 is average.
Lost to guy who is 2-7 and goes career on me.
Also lost in my other league by less than 2 pts.
Shit happened.
Ugh.

That shit happens bro, your still in it.......Bounce Back....

This suxxxxxxxxxxxx

<TABLE class=s_playerNewsTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 <tr><TBODY><TR><TD class=s_playerNewsTitle style="BACKGROUND: #bf093a"><TABLE class=s_playerNewsTitle cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left> Earnest Graham likely out for season</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10px" align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TD style="BACKGROUND: #bf093a" width=14>
right_corner_player_news.gif
</TD><TD width=6>
pixel.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
pixel.gif
</TD><TD class=s_playerNewsLeftBorder>
pixel.gif
</TD><TD class=s_playerNewsText>
NFL_Graham_small.jpg

Earnest Graham is expected to miss the rest of the season with a knee injury, according to Bucs coach Jon Gruden.
A devastating blow for Tampa, who doesn't have another power runner. Cadillac Williams isn't ready to help, so Warrick Dunn will step up, with rookie Clifton Smith involved. Graham's workload came down from his breakout '07 campaign, as expected, but his versatility kept the chains moving. He was on pace for roughly 1,300 total yards before the injury and a top-25 fantasy back finish. He should be back next year as a big part of a Bucs backfield committee. Nov. 17 - 11:08 am et
Source: Tampa Tribune </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=gametable id=standingstable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><THEAD><TR><TH class="first rank">Rank</TH><TH class=team>Team</TH><TH class=wlt>W-L-T</TH><TH>Pct</TH><TH>Pts</TH><TH>Streak</TH><TH>Waiver</TH><TH class=last>Moves</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD class="first rank">*1.</TD><TD class=team>Slug</TD><TD>8-3-0</TD><TD>.727</TD><TD>1128.58</TD><TD>W-5</TD><TD>5</TD><TD class=last>17</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">*2.</TD><TD class=team>Killer Trouts</TD><TD>8-3-0</TD><TD>.727</TD><TD>1119.10</TD><TD>W-1</TD><TD>12</TD><TD class=last>25</TD></TR><TR class=selected><TD class="first rank">3.</TD><TD class=team>Brew Easy</TD><TD>7-4-0</TD><TD>.636</TD><TD>1065.32</TD><TD>W-1</TD><TD>9</TD><TD class=last>40</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">4.</TD><TD class=team>YOUCANTTOUCHTHIS</TD><TD>7-4-0</TD><TD>.636</TD><TD>1022.82</TD><TD>W-4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD class=last>7</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">5.</TD><TD class=team>Inspekdah</TD><TD>6-5-0</TD><TD>.545</TD><TD>918.54</TD><TD>L-1</TD><TD>7</TD><TD class=last>23</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">6.</TD><TD class=team>Da Bomb Squad</TD><TD>6-5-0</TD><TD>.545</TD><TD>910.46</TD><TD>L-1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD class=last>29</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">7.</TD><TD class=team>Make$BangBitches</TD><TD>5-6-0</TD><TD>.455</TD><TD>1021.12</TD><TD>L-3</TD><TD>8</TD><TD class=last>12</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">8.</TD><TD class=team>Smokedawgs</TD><TD>4-7-0</TD><TD>.364</TD><TD>957.18</TD><TD>W-2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD class=last>16</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">9.</TD><TD class=team>rufus 66</TD><TD>4-7-0</TD><TD>.364</TD><TD>870.62</TD><TD>L-6</TD><TD>10</TD><TD class=last>17</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">10.</TD><TD class=team>OHBAKEME</TD><TD>4-7-0</TD><TD>.364</TD><TD>836.26</TD><TD>W-1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD class=last>-</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">11.</TD><TD class=team>The Big Alimonies</TD><TD>4-7-0</TD><TD>.364</TD><TD>829.94</TD><TD>L-2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD class=last>2</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">12.</TD><TD class=team>T-Squared</TD><TD>3-8-0</TD><TD>.273</TD><TD>966.88</TD><TD>L-1</TD><TD>11</TD><TD class=last>28</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=gametable id=standingstable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><THEAD><TR><TH class="first rank">Rank</TH><TH class=team>Team</TH><TH class=wlt>W-L-T</TH><TH>Pct</TH><TH>Pts</TH><TH>Streak</TH><TH>Waiver</TH><TH class=last>Moves</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD class="first rank">*1.</TD><TD class=team>Slug</TD><TD>8-3-0</TD><TD>.727</TD><TD>1128.58</TD><TD>W-5</TD><TD>5</TD><TD class=last>17</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">*2.</TD><TD class=team>Killer Trouts</TD><TD>8-3-0</TD><TD>.727</TD><TD>1119.10</TD><TD>W-1</TD><TD>12</TD><TD class=last>25</TD></TR><TR class=selected><TD class="first rank">3.</TD><TD class=team>Brew Easy</TD><TD>7-4-0</TD><TD>.636</TD><TD>1065.32</TD><TD>W-1</TD><TD>9</TD><TD class=last>40</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">4.</TD><TD class=team>YOUCANTTOUCHTHIS</TD><TD>7-4-0</TD><TD>.636</TD><TD>1022.82</TD><TD>W-4</TD><TD>4</TD><TD class=last>7</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">5.</TD><TD class=team>Inspekdah</TD><TD>6-5-0</TD><TD>.545</TD><TD>918.54</TD><TD>L-1</TD><TD>7</TD><TD class=last>23</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">6.</TD><TD class=team>Da Bomb Squad</TD><TD>6-5-0</TD><TD>.545</TD><TD>910.46</TD><TD>L-1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD class=last>29</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">7.</TD><TD class=team>Make$BangBitches</TD><TD>5-6-0</TD><TD>.455</TD><TD>1021.12</TD><TD>L-3</TD><TD>8</TD><TD class=last>12</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">8.</TD><TD class=team>Smokedawgs</TD><TD>4-7-0</TD><TD>.364</TD><TD>957.18</TD><TD>W-2</TD><TD>6</TD><TD class=last>16</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">9.</TD><TD class=team>rufus 66</TD><TD>4-7-0</TD><TD>.364</TD><TD>870.62</TD><TD>L-6</TD><TD>10</TD><TD class=last>17</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">10.</TD><TD class=team>OHBAKEME</TD><TD>4-7-0</TD><TD>.364</TD><TD>836.26</TD><TD>W-1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD class=last>-</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">11.</TD><TD class=team>The Big Alimonies</TD><TD>4-7-0</TD><TD>.364</TD><TD>829.94</TD><TD>L-2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD class=last>2</TD></TR><TR><TD class="first rank">12.</TD><TD class=team>T-Squared</TD><TD>3-8-0</TD><TD>.273</TD><TD>966.88</TD><TD>L-1</TD><TD>11</TD><TD class=last>28</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I need that first round bye after Grahmn went down....

I'm a bit worried about the playoffs schedules of my 2 beasts in the backfield (Jacobs and Barber). Jacobs because they will probably rest him and run Ward and Bradshaw and Barber because he plays Giants, Baltimore, and Phily. Luckily Boldin is absolutely on fire and Peyton is starting to come around. Really would like that first round bye as well. I would need 2 really bad weeks in a row not to get it...

I thikn we should be good Slug, but you never know......I traded Barber in the other leauge for that same reason....

haha just signed on here..probably wouldve taken portis troutman. Worked out for me I guess your team got weaker. I feel I have the most depth in the league good thing week 1 probably not the best thing week 13. Have Dunn and Avery chillin on the bench every week scoring 10+ points. Will be a blessing if someone goes down. Should make for interesting playoffs. Anyone care to throw out odds?

Mets, I'm not sure how deep you are. You have two RB's (Taylor, Dunn) who i probably wouldn't start unless i was desperate and Avery is a decent WR but nothing to write home about. Your starting lineup is pretty solid though. You'll need LT to turn it on in weeks 14 on.

As far as odds, i'd like to see the final bracket first. As long as Trouts and I hold onto the top 2 spots and get a round 1 bye, I think I have to be the favorite.

Both you and Trout are dogs and predicted to be in close game this week according to yahoo fwiw. i also play Trout last week before playoffs. 'an_horse'

Yahoo apparently wasn't aware that Moss was gonna go for 100 and 3 and Lance Moore was gonna go for 100 and 2.

140 without Jacobs. HOT DAM i'm good. come get some. I'll take first place in the regular season and i'll see the unfortunate soul who has to play me in the semi's in week 15.

Yahoo apparently wasn't aware that Moss was gonna go for 100 and 3 and Lance Moore was gonna go for 100 and 2.

140 without Jacobs. HOT DAM i'm good. come get some. I'll take first place in the regular season and i'll see the unfortunate soul who has to play me in the semi's in week 15.

Slow down brother, there is no prize for Season winner, except a bye week. We still got to play the games see ya in the semis.

Wow. Almost snuck in the back door to take first place from me. Good Finish. Looks like I'll be taking on either Brew or Inspekdah in week 15. Gonna sit all my starters this week get them some rest.

Wow. Almost snuck in the back door to take first place from me. Good Finish. Looks like I'll be taking on either Brew or Inspekdah in week 15. Gonna sit all my starters this week get them some rest.

I am sure that they will appreciate that......

pretty low move and i want an official ruling. Tsquare already eliminated on last day picks up Schaub when his QB has already played on Sunday. This might have an influence on anyone who has a QB who gets injured at any point during playoffs. I am hoping now all non-playoff teams rosters are locked.

They shouldnt be allowed to pick up anyone now, but thats the game....He could of been preparing for the playoffs if he made it....No way to reverse it now IMO....But im not the commish...Im not sure you can lock only the nonplayoff teams.

Its obvious that I have the best team in the league...ran into some bad luck throughout the year.....

I will easily make it to the championship...

Good luck slug!

i need warrick dunn he has me beat right now by 16. Damn shame at halftime of 4 Pm games he was leading by 16. I had cutler fitz and heinz he had brandon marshall. Need a TD to have any chance.

i need warrick dunn he has me beat right now by 16. Damn shame at halftime of 4 Pm games he was leading by 16. I had cutler fitz and heinz he had brandon marshall. Need a TD to have any chance.

Your team is the one with Dunn?

figures my team is more banged up for my first playoff game then other day this whole year. Barber sits out this week, could be a good thing for me actually. Jacobs leaves the game in the first all hurt up. Boldin questionable all week, plays, but not well. Come on mothaf'rs get some rest.

figures my team is more banged up for my first playoff game then other day this whole year. Barber sits out this week, could be a good thing for me actually. Jacobs leaves the game in the first all hurt up. Boldin questionable all week, plays, but not well. Come on mothaf'rs get some rest.

Send them on a mini vacation to ease their minds.

This blows. Jacobs and Barber are gonna sit this week. f off. They carry my ass all year and now i get to lose first game in the playoffs.

So Jacobs is officially out. Can slide Sammy Morris in there, no problem. The big problem now is Barber being questionable and what looks like a game time decision with the 8 PM start. So if he doesn't go i'm screwed. Do I roll the dice???

Option 1

1st Place - $300
2nd Place - $150
3rd Place - $100
Regular Season Winner - $50

Back