2008 CTG Fantasy FB League III ONLY

I will give the details of how it works through Yahoo when I get home from work in about an hour or so. You'd be surprised... you don't see alot of ties in these things as they don't tend to go the distance.

My buddy for example busted out with Denver losing @ Oakland last year and he was one of 10 out of 5,000 or something left at that point.

I have a few co-workers, local buddies who will be in the league. Yahoo let's you go up to 50 people... so I'll extend it to anyone in CTG who wants in.

$40 man. I'll be back with more details shortly. I've been on CTG for years, paid BAR with no problems for CTGIII and been on Yahoo Fantasy for 5-6 years under this one account. So in essence, I'm not going anywhere.

I'd lean a bit more towards the 1st... as I would have no clear cut #2 receiver and would have no one if Colston went down to carry the position.

I am high on having Watson on my squad though and would like to work something out with him and Barber.

Is Bradshaw defiantly the backup to Jacobs. Ward took most of the carries last year when Jacobs went down. Seeing as I have Jacobs, I would just be handcuffing him, which I'm not huge on.

I gotta get up early, i'll see if i can put together some ideas in the morning.

I only have new england and seattle mentioned on my trading block but i'm willing to hear trades for any member of my team.

Whats it take to get grant from you? k smith and a boldin

I will have to get back to you on that. Super busy this week, hope to have time by Sunday/Monday to review.

Don't know how K Smith has looked in the preseason or anything.

I will have to get back to you on that. Super busy this week, hope to have time by Sunday/Monday to review.

Don't know how K Smith has looked in the preseason or anything.

Alright....When you get some time we can discuss.

i think it was something along the lines of thanks for the offer but I'm not ready to part with a WR just yet

Hey, if anyone from this league wants in a Survivor Pool... it's through Yahoo and $40/man. Right now have about a dozen to fifteen individuals. Trying to get the pot to $1000 and pay out the remaining two teams... probably like a 3 to 1 ratio split or something like that.

Message me here in CTG for the league ID and info and I'll tell you where to send your money/check. I don't have a Pay Pal account unfortunately.

Don't want to extend this openly to all on CTG but for sure to everyone in these fantasy leagues.

Recap:

It's through Yahoo... easy to track.

$40 a man.

Pay out the remaining two... either a 2.5 or 3 to 1 ratio for 1st and 2nd.

Message me here in CTG for info.

1st weeks picks must be submitted before Thursday night's game... just the Yahoo rules.

As long as I get the check sometime next week, everything should be fine. I understand we're cutting it close here.

Arent you glad you got Farve in the 12th like I suggested during the draft?

Hahaha...yeah, favre should be serviceable...but i was pissed when you said something during the draft, cuz i had him all queued up and thought when you said something, it might prompt someone else to take him!

Its so annoying having the most pts in the league and be sitting at 3-3 in the middle of the pack. Would someone please suck against me. Thank you.

Trade deadline is this Friday. I'm very open to moving some players around. Get at me.

id be interested in dealing if anyone need a solid wideout option something like

Jamal Lewis and Donnie Avery for upgrade on Lewis

or smaller

Warrick Dunn or Fred Taylor and Donnie Avery for a better RB.

Let me know

What do you mean?

I woke up late Sunday and the noon games already went off
Ended up with Lee Evans over Breaston.
I wanted to play Zach Miller at TE but he was on waivers till Nov 11th.
I panic and start Rosario at TE. Lays an egg.
Jags run Taylor in 1st and goal package and end up not getting in. When MJD been getting in for paydirt in that package all game.
Kevin Smith missed the 3 pt bonus for 100 rush yards by 3 yards.
Kurt Warner didnt hit that 2 pt conversion for me to win my matchup
I scored 104 pts and lost in a league where 88.19 is average.
Lost to guy who is 2-7 and goes career on me.
Also lost in my other league by less than 2 pts.
Shit happened.
Ugh.

Last edited:
Back