2008 CTG Fantasy FB League III ONLY

I need to sign....

PAGING BAR>>>>>

What are the scoring settings? Nevermind, I saw them....

Last edited:
Can we turn on waivers for sun-tues....

And we should have 6 teams in the playoffs, is that ok with everyone?

im waiting for the cash to clear in my paypal account at which point ill send it to BAR and will be sent the league id and password...

not a fan of waivers during the time games are played ... should be off from first game of week to Tuesday, IMO ... no prob with 6 playoff teams

I will not be around for the whole draft as I'm working. I've edited pre-draft rankings for 70-80 players. I plan to log on to get started, but even if I didn't do that, would the draft continue with me included based on my rankings? Then I assume the site's default rankings would kick in. Does this sound about right?

I will not be around for the whole draft as I'm working. I've edited pre-draft rankings for 70-80 players. I plan to log on to get started, but even if I didn't do that, would the draft continue with me included based on my rankings? Then I assume the site's default rankings would kick in. Does this sound about right?

That's correct.

ok guys i am in. Sent it to wrong email address dont pay someone when you drunk! Anywayz corrected it and BAR should have it and i will register by tomorrow 7 PM if he shoots me the PM in time. If not I will be in come Sunday morning.

I won't be able to make the start of the draft either, maybe the whole thing. Trying to find a "trusted" friend to do it for me as I don't have time to do my rankings.

*Consider this my first excuse for a crappy team. haha.

I won't be able to make the start of the draft either, maybe the whole thing. Trying to find a "trusted" friend to do it for me as I don't have time to do my rankings.

*Consider this my first excuse for a crappy team. haha.

Sorry to hear that Loggy. Your boy will do you right.:shake:

um we have 11 (can't draft with odd #) and its less than 5 hours till draft order is known :3_8_14:

icon9.gif

I just put the finishing touches on my 8 tabbed excel spreadsheet ranking the top 300 players complete with tiers, color coded busts and sleepers and a detailed strength of schedule analysis

be afraid...be very afraid

I just put the finishing touches on my 8 tabbed excel spreadsheet ranking the top 300 players complete with tiers, color coded busts and sleepers and a detailed strength of schedule analysis

be afraid...be very afraid

I got one of those too.......:cheers:

Pretty sure its "ohbakeme" that isn't signed up.

I looked at the unknown name's profile on yahoo and it indicated that it was mets...

Ohhhhhh,

Well if he doesnt sign up by 530 0r so we could create a new yahoo account for him, sign him up and let him change the password after that. Then put him on autodraft and let it roll.......

I say we just set him up an account if he hasnt registered by 5:15. I'll take care of it and pm you the details of the account, you can send them to him and so forth. Unless someone knows somebody thats ready to pay right now.

We got it handled Brewer. If he doesnt sign up we are going to sign him up by 530...

I think I want Kyle orton in the 3rd round, is that reaching?

id give the guy all the time you can to sign up...

itll only take you a minute to do and you have until 6 before they do the draft order

i think we need him signed up by 615 eastern b/c thats when the draft order is set (30 min prior to draft).

If he needs to sign in under his new account he can, I just have to do some things before the draft, he still has the ability to get to his team.

Back