2008 cfb -- time to post my week 9 card so far

thanks nut. hope you got off of sjsu tonight.

I did but still woun dup losing the same amount anyway . Sucks when you start feeling by kick that the opposite of what you have is the right play . Had Boise State 1st H and took enough of Boise at -6 to wash my risk including vig on SJST . Then though wound up losing small plays on the game under , 2nd H under , and teased Boise -Under . The last TD obviously wrecked what would have been a profitable game but it is what is .

Good Luck today !:cheers:

Also since you started the topic I happy to say I hit a middle today :

Neb -9.5 -120 vs Baylor +14.5 -120 ...

Another reason to middle when your play becomes one that the books needs to win or the ole public fade .

:cheers:

And we are really opposite today ( passed on some early leans wasnt home in time ) on the OVER on those totals as well NCST and LSU . Wish I wasnt home to bet Tulane ML either !

Interesting afternoon so far . Glad the safety gave you the cover after the fumble @ Neb. GL bro

And we are really opposite today ( passed on some early leans wasnt home in time ) on the OVER on those totals as well NCST and LSU . Wish I wasnt home to bet Tulane ML either !

Interesting afternoon so far . Glad the safety gave you the cover after the fumble @ Neb. GL bro

yeah couldn't catch a breakit looks like in that ncstate total. Did you see any of that game ?? wondering if the weather was clear which was also a bad break to most of my totals today .... mother nature was extra nice where she wasnt supposed to be. felt good about most of my total bets .. the only one that was a bad bet was the georgia/lsu game. i have overrated SEC defenses big time this year.

still looking over the totals i would bet atleast three of them again .. and maybe the ncstate/maryland one as well but i cant say for sure without having seen the game or thoroughly examining the play by play.

The irritating part of the week for me was not betting some of the stuff that i loved saturday night / sunday morning like kent state , notre dame and ncstate.... but whatever , it's easy to say that now.

updated through week 9
overall 56-45-2 55.4%

Sides 36-31-2 53.7%
moneyline dogs 1-1
totals 19-13 59.4%

5-6 this week. lots of regrets. hope you all had a better week than me.

Back