2008 cfb -- time to post my bowl card so far--updated card post 277

Completely agree. I'll be buying 7 as well and hoping for a middle with the Gators -3.

Amazing , isn't it ?

Gun to my head at -3 i would bet florida but if i can get a +7 minus some extra juice i have to do it.

grats on utah jpicks. i hope they atleast get a share of the title when the dust clears.

don't do it!

btw JPicks, no point in -3 and +7 is there? push win is just a win. -3 +7.5 is different now.

Sure there is. Gators win by 3,4,5,6, or 7 and I win a bet with only juice at risk. Gators win by 4, 5, or 6 and I win both.

Well , feel bad that a 6.5 never came as oklahoma looks far superior to the gators so far ... not quite men and boys but they should probably be ahead atleast ten points at the half.

Not surprised that this game is close obviously but i am surprised at how much better oklahoma looks than florida through one half of play.

A horribly played football game by both teams in my opinion. Very sloppy.

Not sure that either of these teams were the best in the nation.

If you sked me who deserves to be number one based on accomplishment , i would answer utah.

If you asked me who i have power rated as the best team in the nation i would tell you USC.

It was a fun season.

A horribly played football game by both teams in my opinion. Very sloppy.

Not sure that either of these teams were the best in the nation.

If you sked me who deserves to be number one based on accomplishment , i would answer utah.

If you asked me who i have power rated as the best team in the nation i would tell you USC.

It was a fun season.

I cannot and will not disagree with both of your opinons.

Utah Utes 2008 National Champions

thanks very much for all of your help this year...looking forward to working with you again next fall...

Back