SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Short on time before tip..

Over 195.5 Pistons {4units}

I'll be the first to admit this play is more about logic then anything. I see this as a close game with late FTs playing a role in the total. The number might look high but has steadily climbed up and was 195 in the meeting last year. As BAR has pointed out the Piston offense is getting better everyday with CWebb in the middle . The Lakers have not done well on 2 days rest its a small sample size but the games have been high scoring. Kobe and the crew on TNT are 16-5 Over last 21. The pistons have an under trend on TNT but remember how long they were a defensive minded unit. Hard to believe Det cant crack 100 on a team that allows 104 away. Its been better with Odom back but look at the Wash and Boston games. They got to 99-94 without Kobe in NY.Det has been 95+ range last 4 at home. I tend to lean Det here but not enough to make a play. Think this sneaks over and bywaiting I think some smart money has driven this was up....worse case I have this like 100 - 95..

Bucks +5 {5units} ML +180 {1unit}
Bucks 1st H +2.5 {2units}
Under 193.5 {3units}

Pure situational play on Milw. Risky trusting them but hoping they got there act together vs ORL. They have historically played NO tight. The Hornets are off a hard fought OT win in Denver last nite (altitude combined with 10 pt defecit overcome in final 2 if regulation). They are also playing 5th game in 7 nites. If they are a due for a flat games it here IMO. Milw only 1-10 SU away but 5-6 ATS...think this is a one possession game. Basically I like how these teams match up on paper and will attack a situtaional angle...its all guess work to be honest...the under cause of situation and both off high scoring games...

Kings -2 {5units}
1st H Kings -1 1st h {2units}

Obviously this game is widely debated. Simply put the inconsistency of Gordon , the unknown factor surrounding Tyrus Thomas and the absence of Noicioni really thin the bench out and ask guys to step up who arent offenisve minded. The Kings have won 9 of 10 in the series , the past 2 in Chi and all of them @ Arco since 97. I still havent see the improvement from Chi on teh road I hd hoped for. I diont think this is an easier matchup then Utah was. Jazz were off 2 big wins and still minus Boozer and lead throughout. Sac has played fairly well at home not years past well butthey have won 4 straight and in the past 8 despite being 500 they lost 3 in OT. The Bulls are something like 0-8 ATS on theroad catching four or less....a shorthanded Bulls team just doesnt seem to be in a good spot. the Scare factor for me is I know Skiles and Co is making this game a huge game since the last 2 decide how successful the trip is. Simply put though Chi has not shown me enough to think a suddenly improving Sac team will go down. Miller finally starting to contribute.....not sure on the total thought Under but not sure

BOL

how come you dont do player props SportsNut im looking for a David West one

one of us will hit with the game in Arco. Good luck SportsNut :shake: :cheers:

Thanks bro...yeah its pretty easy to explain but lets see what path plays out. I like your reasoning for Chi guess I went sour on them after Utah

gl bro..always enjoy reading your thoughts and love the baseball knowledge...just wanted to say that since I don't dabble in hoops too much.

Thanks Hunt...I cant wait for baseball trying to catch up with everything...Thanks again...I would say GL but I dont think ur playing anything

nah..I tail some of you guys every now and then but only for shits n gigs..basketball is too stressful for me.

I can't avoid the playoffs or march madness though.

can't wait for baseball either :D Even though NBA is my main thing and I'm in the element now more than in August :D.

:cheers:

Thanks bro...yeah its pretty easy to explain but lets see what path plays out. I like your reasoning for Chi guess I went sour on them after Utah

As I said, you can make a case for any bet on the card. It's all about perception and one's personal estimations, sometimes even that gut feeling that will prevail after knowing all the facts and figures. One of us will win no doubt :D (except if Sac win by 1 then we're moosed, but I hope no such crap occurs).
No other bets for me tonight, except for some NHL.
Good luck SN. :shake:

why would they make LAL -3.5?? I am loosely paying attention to the NBA so maybe I am missing something. Basically they were down 12 I believe catching 4.5 or 5....I would have guessed at most -2 or -2.5 at most but like I said I am only loosely paying attention. They tend to not make dogs big 2nd H favs....

who knows like I said looking more at CBB...

well -3,5 COULD be ok but as I'm following the game I don't see these Pistons stopping any time soon, they could pull away even more. I don't see a close game any more. Perhaps I'll turn out wrong. have in mind I'm watching the game purely for fun.

sorry i meant -2.5 or at most -3

how many fks u know gonna take LA down 12 at -1 for the 2h i think the proper line should of been -2.5 or -3

-1 looks like they are beggin for LA money

Nah Cake upon further review you are correct. As I said i wasnt really paying attention to the NBA. I may not be going SOUTH of late but damn I catch any breaks...MILW tied at 45 with 80 seconds left finishes down by 6 at half...Boykins missing the FT....

its just always the wrong side in close games / endings

Man did i fuck up OVERTHINKING THE Pistons total......under all the way till 1:15 minutes before tip.

Tough break with the Bucks SN. GL with the Kings, one of us is hitting that one.:cheers:

Yeah I cant catch any breaks . Thats life....I will have to start really weeding out the crap and lowering my units....saddest part is loved the DET UNDER when I went to sleep last nite....

GL Satyr. If its a close game I will probably lose cause thats hwo the breaks are going. I am not even interested in watching to be honest...

I hear you bro. The best thing you can do now is go out for a beer or go to bed, depending on what's the time there. 5 AM here though :D.

You'll bounce back that's a 10 unit bet there. And you know how rare these are for me :D

:cheers:

Back